PDA

View Full Version : Liverock/stock on the Lower Island

Noj
03-15-2005, 02:06 AM
Hey everyone, I'm new here, new to the hobby and un-educated (getting better).

I was wondering if there is anyone on the lower part of the island (Nanaimo south) who has some live rock they'd be interested in selling off.

My tank is currently cycling (day 9) and I want to add some live rock.

Once the tank is cycled and well on the road to being established, I would love to get some frags in there, so anyone whos looking to sell off some of those please let me know!

My tank is only a 29 gallon with a sand bed. Looks so alone with only a prawn in there rotting away :frown:

Thanks

Aquattro
03-15-2005, 03:01 AM
Cam, welcome to the board, hope you have a great time hangin' out with a great bunch of people. Ask lots, and the education thing will be fixed in no time!! :razz:

BCWolfen
03-15-2005, 07:37 AM
Noj, I am picking up some extra LR on Saturday. From what I hear its not too pretty but a start none the less. I'm using it for filler and for my sump. I also have a friend thats grabbing a bit. Depending on how much is left I may have a piece I can part with to help you get some life into your tank.

Or if you want to order some from J&L's. I will be there Saturday and could pick it up. Let me know in a pm either way.