PDA

View Full Version : Royal Gramma . . . sold . .

megatron_55
03-13-2005, 08:29 AM
sold . . thanks

shadowboy
03-13-2005, 04:55 PM
I will take it if it isnt sold. will be down the 19-21st probaly pick him up the 21st if thats okay? can you hold him for awhile? and is he disease free?
thanks alot
seriously interested
tristan

megatron_55
03-15-2005, 06:39 AM
Royal gramma is spoken for . . . pending sale :biggrin:

shadowboy
03-20-2005, 03:35 PM
I came down for the fish, made all the arangements before I left and now when I'm down in vancouver, he tells me it's not for sale. So anyone else buying stuff from him, i hope u get it

Chin_Lee
03-20-2005, 08:04 PM
Whats up with that Markus? You realize that poor guy came down from Keremeos. Thats almost 350 km one way trip (700 km round trip) to be told you are not selling it anymore. :eek:
I would have held you to a verbal agreement on that one. :evil: Thats rather inconsiderate.
I was going to put my name in for that gramma - i'm glad I didn't.
Shadowboy, I hope you can find one locally.

:2gunfire:
CWLee

megatron_55
03-20-2005, 10:00 PM
First of all CHIN LEE . . .pls. don't be too defensive . . . it has nothing to do with you (not being rude or anything). . . Secondly he came down here to meet with anthony . . . my fish was just on the way supposedly. . . I would have sold him the fish but our schedule didn't meet . . . I have 2 full time job and he wanted to get the fish when Im not available (I can't book a day of just to sell a $20 fish, cmon!) . . . also I spoke with anthony coz I wanted to purchase his tank and he said he's super bussy so I thought anthony cant pass by with all his work to pick up the fish for tristan or shadowboy . . . So pls. don't make a comment if you don't know the whole story . . . as for shadowboy . . . sorry you feel that way but when we spoke on the phone u said u could't make it before 9am (U knew I worked . . .WTH!) . . . so I really don't know why ur upset . . .

This makes me upset . . . specially u saying "ANYONE BUYING FROM HIM, I HOPE U GET IT" whats that suppose to mean?? Very mature there . .

PS. I apologize to anthony for including his name in this post . . . I just had to let the truth be told. . .

G1GY
03-20-2005, 10:46 PM
There are an endless number of ways to make a simple deal like this go through even in your absence.

Just mt opinion though.

Zerandise
03-20-2005, 11:10 PM
I have gotten items from him. went perfectly when i made my plans around him being home. Am very happy with my perchase.

Chin_Lee
03-20-2005, 11:15 PM
There are an endless number of ways to make a simple deal like this go through even in your absence.

Just mt opinion though.
Case and point.

I don't usually comment on something that I have no insight of.
PM to be sent. Unless you wish to have a public debate about this, I will take it off line.

CWLee