PDA

View Full Version : FLAT WORMS AUGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Skimmerking
03-12-2005, 03:14 AM
Well its offical i have flatworms well did :cool: I had to wait to get the flat worm exit from Stephane and man is this ever awesome stuff read the instructions added the stuff and they were dropping like flies waited for around 40 minutes added carbon and sucked out all the dead ones and blew the baster to get any other ones.

Then ran the amount of high quality carbon that was recommended for the amount of water that i had.

And will do a 20 gal water change in the morning like around 06:30 before the fishies get up and the light are on.

p.s how long should i wait before doing a water change

mike

will keep ya posted

marie
03-12-2005, 03:30 AM
Well its offical i have flatworms well did :cool: man is this ever awesome stuff read the instructions and they were dropping like flies. added the exit ...

Why bother adding the exit just keep reading the instructions over and over :razz:
seriously thats good to hear that it is working :cool:

Skimmerking
03-12-2005, 04:03 AM
Thanks Marie Smart @ss a ha hha
i cant believe that i wrote that .

mike

Chin_Lee
03-12-2005, 05:51 AM
wasn't it you who posted a message titled "My new member" in another forum too :mrgreen:

Skimmerking
03-12-2005, 06:04 AM
am i missing somthing here my new member i seem not to get it ...

live stock is a new mwmber right.
:rolleyes:

LostMind
03-12-2005, 06:14 AM
erm, I think chin has a dirty mind....

Chin_Lee
03-12-2005, 07:10 AM
Sorry Mike, didn't mean to upset you. just playing with words ..... i mean playing with your words. If you're not getting it, please rest assured its nothing offensive and my apologies if taken otherwise. However I do need to wash my mind with soap.

Skimmerking
03-12-2005, 02:09 PM
No worries i have to excuse my self wasnt thinking last night was very tired working on the tank and ****ed off.

mike

SeaHorse_Fanatic
03-12-2005, 04:35 PM
You'll have to excuse my buddy. Chin's the meek, delicate type who's lead a very sheltered life in Surrey :lol: which is why he read your earlier "New member" thread with his eyes partially closed.

Anthony