PDA

View Full Version : Pair of CB Ocellaris and BTA's for sale!!!

OCDP
03-08-2005, 07:49 PM
Ok guys here's the deal. I really want to find some new clownfish, preferablly some clarkii's. So if anyone of you knows where I can get some smaller sized clarkii's please let me know ASAP!!

I have a beautiful pair of tank-raised Ocellaris .. up for sale. They are pairing / paired . Can't tell , the male is always doing the dance. They have an amazing personality, the male is so friendly and gentle. Great pair indeed. Also have 3 BTA's.. just had one split on me yesterday, and my tank is too small for 3.. so I will sell you a BTA with the clown pair as well. Clowns are in top notch shape, very healthy.

Let me know ASAP ! Thanks guys.
Scott

guysmiley
03-08-2005, 09:14 PM
What color are the BTA's? I've been trying to get one of mine to split but I can't get it to. Any suggestions? Also, it isn't bubbling anymore. Do you have any suggestions as to what I can do to encourage it to bubble?

Thanks,

Garrick.

OCDP
03-08-2005, 09:47 PM
my BTA's are a brown color with a green hue to it. under actinic lighting, the BTA's appear to be a super bright, neon green color.

i apologize for not being clear before. my intention is to sell the clowns WITH a BTA (as a pair) , and not seperately. I am only selling one BTA from my tank, possibly one of the newly cloned ones, which is slightly bleached from the split, but is recovering very nicely and will be back to normal in no time im sure.

i have no tips/suggestions to encourage bubble tips. there has been no official report as to why they bubble up, or the cause of it... could be stress, could be a sign of good health... but whatever fits the name "bubble tip anemone" .. they tend to do it when they feel like it.. i thought it was a light issue, bubbling up from recieving some good light, but mine still do it after white lights are off so i don't really know anymore!

scott

Ryan
03-10-2005, 01:35 AM
Pm Sent