PDA

View Full Version : Fimbriated Moray

RobbAdams
03-07-2005, 07:34 PM
Dont want him any more, Probably would be a bit less aggressive in a larger tank. Really likes Damsels and small clownfish. Seems to leave Inverts alone. beautiful olive green colour, with spots, and a blue ring around the eye. About 12" long, should get close to 30". Moving April 15th and not taking him with me! Save an Eel today! Willing to trade for almost anything, if no-one has anything to trade I will give him away for free. Would be a really cool addition to taqnk with really big fish, or really aggressive fish (lions, puffers, triggers Etc). Eats Scraps of fish shrimp etc readily(Good for leftover sushi :rolleyes: )

Coldwater
03-07-2005, 10:22 PM
I'd love to trade but we live a little far apart.

Matt

Buccaneer
03-07-2005, 11:50 PM
I thought we had a deal ? :confused:

if you are that desperate to move him I will put him in my 270G while I build my new tank ... new tank not done yet.

RobbAdams
03-08-2005, 02:20 PM
Buk He is yours if you want him, I just need to get him out by the 15th of April, as that is moving day, and I don't really want to set up in the new place, and then tear down to get him out :mrgreen: We just bought and sold houses the other day, so my time line got moved up.

Buccaneer
03-18-2005, 02:07 PM
When do you want me to pick him up ?

RobbAdams
03-18-2005, 02:14 PM
Sorry Buk, I have been really busy oof late trying to get the last of the stuff arranged for the move Etc. I will call you today and try and make some arrangements.