PDA

View Full Version : new pics of the 120

hockey nut
03-06-2005, 02:24 AM
I put 3 pics in the photo gallery of my 120 in stages under TANK SHOTS.

The canopy is now done and on the tank and I'll add that pic soon. In the last pic the LV rock is not yet permenatly placed. I'm just running some power heads in the tank to kick start the coraline algea after the rocks have been in buckets for so long. Colour is coming back nicely.

thanks for looking.

Aquattro
03-06-2005, 03:07 AM
looking good. Is the rock cured? If not, I'll race ya!! :biggrin:

Chin_Lee
03-06-2005, 04:06 AM
http://www.canreef.com/photopost/data/508/1091Clipboard01-med.jpg
Brought it over for you Callum. It looks good - i think its ready for frags hint hint hint hint. Wanna come over on Wednesday to do some shopping? :biggrin:

sumpfinfishe
03-06-2005, 08:25 AM
That's some great look'n rock, can't wait to see it progress :cool:

Hey Chin, I like shopping :mrgreen:

hockey nut
03-06-2005, 08:39 AM
looking good. Is the rock cured? If not, I'll race ya!!

Yup it's cured. I've had this rock for a couple years now. Sold my 70 gal put this rock in some large buckets and other small tanks until now.

There is about 25-30 lbs of tonga red branch ( love that stuff ) some regular tonga and some realy nice fiji. About 100lbs in total I belive.

I just aqua scaped most of it tonight. I'll take a pic after it clears up and post it tomarrow sometime. I just hope it doesn't all fall down. :0)

Chin Lee I'll see you Wednesday :smile: . Pm me with your # And we'll go from there. Thanks for moving the pic over.

thanks for your comments :biggrin:

Zerandise
03-06-2005, 05:24 PM
I want all your branch! Will have to come over again when its all ready. I really like your setup. The sump/fuge is great. wish my wife would let me put a hole in the wall too.....

Im thinkin one day soon some of us will have to get together for a mini tank/beer tour! I think there are ALOT of us with new tanks around that need some new viewpoints.

SeaHorse_Fanatic
03-06-2005, 05:53 PM
When's the open house Callum? :biggrin: I'm sure your wife's looking forward to meeting your reefer fanatic buds (reefer - buds - hehe) :lol:

Seriously, it's a good looking tank & can't wait to see it in person when it's all up & stocked.

Anthony

danny zubot
03-07-2005, 04:30 PM
Can't wait to see it fully done, love the tonga!