PDA

View Full Version : free star polyps

marie
03-02-2005, 11:52 PM
If anyone is interested in coming to powell river to pick up (won't ship) I have a sheet of star polyps, about a foot long by 3" to 6" wide, to give away. It would make a great instant carpet for a bare bottom tank :biggrin: .
http://www.canreef.com/photopost/data/500/2202006_0207Image0008.JPG
It's the piece on the back glass. It's starting to peel off and if no one wants it i will have to toss it

snaggle
03-03-2005, 12:00 AM
where is Powell River I am thinking BC but I am not sure.

Brad

marie
03-03-2005, 12:05 AM
Yes it's in b.c., right on the coast, unfortunately you also have to take 2 ferry trips to get here from vancouver :frown:. I also have frags of a few other things to make it worth somebodies while

BCOrchidGuy
03-03-2005, 01:08 AM
Last I checked the fee for the bus ride up to PR was $50 return, not a bad price for that. If my tank was running I'd take it.

Doug

marie
03-03-2005, 01:16 AM
what's even better, the bus stops about 2 blocks from my house :biggrin:

SeaHorse_Fanatic
03-03-2005, 02:12 AM
Marie,

I'll check with my wife to see when's the next time we're heading up to PR to visit. Lived there for 4 years & still have many good friends there, but it's 2 ferries & 4.5 hours from Vancouver :cry: If we come during Spring Break, late March, could you hold it for me? I may be able to bring you some frags & smoked salmon :eating: in exchange.

Anthony

marie
03-03-2005, 02:32 AM
At the moment it's still attached to the glass so there is no problems holding it, but it is starting to peel off at the top and if it comes off i have no where to keep it. It's way to big :biggrin:

megatron_55
03-03-2005, 04:10 AM
Marie,

I'll check with my wife to see when's the next time we're heading up to PR to visit. Lived there for 4 years & still have many good friends there, but it's 2 ferries & 4.5 hours from Vancouver :cry: If we come during Spring Break, late March, could you hold it for me? I may be able to bring you some frags & smoked salmon :eating: in exchange.

Anthony

Anthony . . . can I have a piece???If you do go there seeif she wants any frags from me in exchange :biggrin: Keep me posted!