PDA

View Full Version : sump

1bigstud
03-01-2005, 03:42 AM
Anyone know any good places in the lower mainland prefferably near richmond to add dividers to a tank or should I just go buy some??

SeaHorse_Fanatic
03-01-2005, 03:46 AM
Call Jack at Ocean Aquatics.

megatron_55
03-01-2005, 05:15 AM
What size is your sump?? if you need to divide it just buy one of those plastic tank dividers you can buy from your LFS . . . i think it costs between 8-15$ . . . are you gonna use it so that u can grow macro algae on one side and the other for fuge or other equipment such as skimmer or pumps?? Next time you come over i'L show you what I did . . . I bought a tank divider ($10) so that I can have macro's on one side and frag farm on the other . . .

Willow
03-01-2005, 05:38 AM
What size is your sump?? if you need to divide it just buy one of those plastic tank dividers you can buy from your LFS . . . i think it costs between 8-15$ . . . are you gonna use it so that u can grow macro algae on one side and the other for fuge or other equipment such as skimmer or pumps?? Next time you come over i'L show you what I did . . . I bought a tank divider ($10) so that I can have macro's on one side and frag farm on the other . . .

can you take a pic of that? i need another baffle in my sump as well but there is no way i can pull this all apart.