PDA

View Full Version : Visit Complete - Need Anything Brought to Island (Nanaimo)?

r_wellwood
02-28-2005, 02:00 AM
Hi All,

I have a trip planned (work oriented) over to the Lower Mainland for Friday, March 11th, and will be making a visit to J&L. I would be willing to bring things back for people, providing that they are paid for in advance and that the arrangements have been made for me to pick them up at the store.

I would probably be on the 3:00pm sailing back to Nanaimo, and people could stop by to pickup items on Friday evening or Saturday morning. I wouldn't want to hold any live goods past Friday.

PM me if you are interested, I should have lots of room.

No need for payment, but I always appreciate goodwill (frags, free items,...) :wink:

RW

BCWolfen
02-28-2005, 02:12 AM
Hey RW,

Both myself and 2 friends (just started their own 20Gal Nano 1/2 way through its cycle) will prob take you up on the offer :)

I will know for sure on Thu what the $$$ situation is like, but theres a few small items I'm after and I won't be going over again for 3-4 weeks.

If you could PM me with your # again. I will let you know for sure.

Thanks

TommDool
03-03-2005, 06:08 AM
Hi All,

I have a trip planned (work oriented) over to the Lower Mainland for Friday, March 11th, and will be making a visit to J&L. I would be willing to bring things back for people, providing that they are paid for in advance and that the arrangements have been made for me to pick them up at the store.

I would probably be on the 3:00pm sailing back to Nanaimo, and people could stop by to pickup items on Friday evening or Saturday morning. I wouldn't want to hold any live goods past Friday.

PM me if you are interested, I should have lots of room.

No need for payment, but I always appreciate goodwill (frags, free items,...) :wink:

RW

Your leaving next Friday? not this Tursday anymore?

SeaHorse_Fanatic
03-03-2005, 06:41 AM
r_wellwood,

Friday will still work for me so I'll wait to hear from you when you expect to come over to my place & pick up/deliver the stuff :biggrin: Call me ahead of time please so we can set a tentative meeting time.

Anthony

SeaHorse_Fanatic
03-05-2005, 06:07 AM
Ryland,

Great to finally meet you. If you have time, feel free to drop by again next weekend.

Anthony

TommDool
03-05-2005, 07:23 PM
Ryland,

Great to finally meet you. If you have time, feel free to drop by again next weekend.

Anthony

I would like to thank both Anthony and Ryland for helping a poor Port Boy.

Only one small snail didn't make it, and the corals are bouncing back. Just need to try and get that Finger Leather to attach to a rock. Any hints on how to do that. I have him elastic to a piece now.

BCWolfen
03-05-2005, 07:27 PM
Ryland, just reading the last few posts..Did your trip get bumped a weekend or are you still going over on the 11th?

r_wellwood
03-05-2005, 09:36 PM
I am still planning on making a trip to J&Ls on the 11th...

If anybody would like to have things picked up PM me with the details. I will confirm my trip by the middle of this week.

Ryland

r_wellwood
03-09-2005, 08:03 PM
Hi All,

I am confimed to be at J&Ls on Thursday, March 10th - sometime mid-afternoon.

I have already made arrangements with some people, but for anyone else who is interested in having me pick up and order for them please place & pay for the order, let J&Ls know I will pick it up, and let me know what you are supposed to get.

Ryland