PDA

View Full Version : Going to Calgary..ANYONE HAVE ICE CREAM PAILS I CAN BORROW!!

bulletsworld
02-22-2005, 09:19 PM
Does anybody need anything picked up? Or brought back down?

Let me know before this Friday! :mrgreen: thanks!

Lee

Cap'n
02-22-2005, 10:01 PM
You don't happen to have any more of those fancy xenia frags, do you?

Tim

bulletsworld
02-22-2005, 11:01 PM
You don't happen to have any more of those fancy xenia frags, do you? Tim

OMG! Everyone wants a frag of those. :eek:

:lol: I am trying to grow out more before fragging just yet. But I will see what I can do for ya Tim. :wink:

:mrgreen:

Richer
02-24-2005, 05:08 AM
Pester Jonathan for those speckled mushrooms he has in his fuge :razz:

-Rich

bulletsworld
02-24-2005, 05:13 PM
Pester Jonathan for those speckled mushrooms he has in his fuge :razz: -Rich

:lol: :lol:

I already did a few weeks back. But I will send him another PM.

If I get one I will make sure to get you another one. Shhh...dont tell anyone. :lol:

bulletsworld
02-25-2005, 04:50 AM
I pm'd him... but he hasn't gotten back to me.

:cry: I'm thinking no speckled mushrooms for us... let's bow are heads in shame of the falling tears. :cry: :cry:

:splat: :splat:

Reefhawk1
02-25-2005, 04:58 AM
What colour are these speckled mushrooms?

Stan

bulletsworld
02-25-2005, 05:24 AM
They are orange with tiny blue speckles on them...

:multi: Do you got any? Do ya? :multi:

Lee

Reefhawk1
02-25-2005, 02:01 PM
No I don't but I would like some :mrgreen:

Stan

Murminator
02-25-2005, 03:51 PM
If ya can put me down for a shroom

STAN YOUR SICK.......cut your poor dogs head off and use it as as avatar
you sick bas***d :bad-word:

mr_alberta
02-25-2005, 03:54 PM
Can you bring me back some Krispy Kremes??? mmmmm, Krispy Kreme donuts....

muck
02-25-2005, 03:56 PM
Can you bring me back some Krispy Kremes??? mmmmm, Krispy Kreme donuts....
Didn't you bring some back last week..? :rolleyes:

mr_alberta
02-25-2005, 03:58 PM
Honestly, can you have "enough" Krispy Kreme? No, I don't think so. :razz:

muck
02-25-2005, 04:00 PM
Should have brought back enough to fill your freezer Harvey... :mrgreen:

Richer
02-25-2005, 04:01 PM
I think you can have "enough" Krispy Kreme donuts, when you fall over from the premature heart attack you get from eating too many of them :eek: .

I get first dibs on those speckled mushrooms! (after Lee)

-Rich

mr_alberta
02-25-2005, 04:05 PM
Hey, you only live once right? Might as well die eating something you enjoy :mrgreen:

muck
02-25-2005, 05:24 PM
Harvey,

This could be you one day... http://www.muiscontrols.com/ryan/homer_donut.gif

mr_alberta
02-25-2005, 05:26 PM
What do you mean one day? That's me now!

muck
02-25-2005, 05:27 PM
What do you mean one day? That's me now!
:rofl:

bulletsworld
02-25-2005, 05:58 PM
O.k Harvey.... :lol: What's your order for Crispy Creme? I'll bring them back for you. Your on my route home anyway. :lol:

Lee

mr_alberta
02-25-2005, 06:00 PM
:eek: I was just joking around Leeanne. I won't be home...now I wish I was! :sad:

Richer
02-25-2005, 06:01 PM
Looks like Harvey is treating all of us to some Krispy Creme donuts. Thanks buddy :razz:

-Rich

bulletsworld
02-25-2005, 06:06 PM
I get first dibs on those speckled mushrooms! (after Lee)

-Rich

O.k update.... on the speckled mushrooms... I think our secrets out. Everyone wants them now. :eek: Shhhhh........

I'm still bartering with Jonathan now for them. He said something about... Them being a million bucks... :shocked!: Then he laughed... j/k. *SIGH*

So looks like I have to buy the rock that the mushrooms are on. Whatever...just get the mushrooms right! :lol: :lol:

O.k I'll keep you posted Rich, how it goes. :wink:

Lee

bulletsworld
02-25-2005, 06:09 PM
:eek: I was just joking around Leeanne. I won't be home...now I wish I was! :sad:

Are you sure?

I may have to stop at Burger Barron for a guy in Calgary. :lol:

:lol:

bulletsworld
02-26-2005, 09:48 PM
Sorry Everyone,

I'm at home with the flu/cold today and so my trip up to Calgary been cancelled.

I have postponed it till next Saturday instead.... thinking it gives me lots of time to recover.

Sorry for any inconvenience. P.M me later to rearrange pickups & deliveries. Back to bed I go.... Otherwise see you next Saturday.

Lee

geopod
02-27-2005, 05:06 PM
I am moving back at the end of march.I have some shrooms with the blue dots on them.I can let you know once I get in.Providing they live through the trip(flight)And I can pm you when I get in with them.

Murminator
02-28-2005, 07:26 PM
Geopod put me down for 1 :mrgreen:

geopod
02-28-2005, 07:43 PM
murminator,

Noted.I will let you know when I get in etc etc....

george

ABreefkpr
03-02-2005, 11:58 AM
Is this the mushroom everybody is looking for?

http://www.canreef.com/photopost/data/500/603bluespec-med.jpg

I've got lots for when Jonathan's supply runs out.

ABreefkpr
03-02-2005, 12:06 PM
Hey Leeanne,
Would you be stopping by EmilyB's place? I am looking at the Green BTA she has.

Keith

bulletsworld
03-02-2005, 05:25 PM
Yup, I'm meeting up with EmilyB for a BTA for someone here & light bulbs I believe for another person.

P.m'd you Keith.

Btw... Pretty mushrooms and very nice pix! Thanks for posting! I want some of them too! :mrgreen: The mushrooms were all fighting over is... :lol: I mean want is.... :lol: the pretty bright orange w/blue speckles. Owww ahhhhh! But I think I got some though! YIPEEE! :multi: I promised Rich first dibs though everyone...sorry! :mrgreen:

Lee

ABreefkpr
03-02-2005, 05:36 PM
Thanks Leeanne.
I will PM you later today/tonight if I need pick-up and will make sure you get blue speckled mushroom.
By the way I hope your feeling better.

Keith

bulletsworld
03-02-2005, 05:46 PM
Sounds good Keith.

Thanks....Yup, I'm back to work today, jacked up on cold meds and spreading my nasty cold/flu to all my coworkers. *Evil laugh* :lol: :lol:

EmilyB
03-04-2005, 02:23 AM
Lee, do you or any of the people you might see before you leave have any ice cream pails?

All of the anemones I am sending back with you will likely be on rocks and my only alternative here is salt buckets - don't know what size vehicle you are driving.... :eek:

I could bring them to our 4:00 meeting in the salt buckets and transfer them to the pails.

bulletsworld
03-04-2005, 03:36 AM
Yeah I was just going to PM you after getting another pm that I'm picking up two more BTA's from you for others here. :eek: :eek: \

Umm...how big are these THREE coming back with me? :eek: Also I have to house them for a few days. :eek:

:eek:

ANYONE OUT THERE HAVE ICE CREAM PAILS I CAN BORROW? :mrgreen:

EmilyB
03-04-2005, 05:02 AM
I don't know if that will work Lee....I can't see you housing them without them moving off the rocks. That is pretty much what they do in a new home. I don't think they are up to a second removal quite yet....

Hmm... :confused: Some discussion required :mrgreen:

bulletsworld
03-04-2005, 06:51 AM
I totally agree. I wasn't crazy about housing. Knowing they don't travel well as it is.

I have pm'd with the others and they have agreed to meet up with me after I pick up the BTA's. I think that would work out best.

Pm'd you with details.

Lee

adidas
03-04-2005, 08:49 AM

omg i must have some of those! :mrgreen:

Bob I
03-11-2005, 01:11 AM

I went to Jonathan's place last night and picked up the Mushroom rock. There are only about seven of the speckled mushrooms. They look very much like the above picture.

adidas
03-11-2005, 03:43 AM

I went to Jonathan's place last night and picked up the Mushroom rock. There are only about seven of the speckled mushrooms. They look very much like the above picture.

aww nooooo :( :lol: bet they look really nice, i'd love a frag one day Bob! :mrgreen:

bulletsworld
03-12-2005, 05:10 AM

HEY! You picked up the mushroom rock for me and now your advertising it :shocked!:

MINE! (insert evil laugh here) :lol:

muck
03-12-2005, 05:14 AM
Doesn't sound like hes advertising anything, just stating a fact that they look the same as the ones in the picture. (Thats how I read it... :confused: )

bulletsworld
03-12-2005, 05:20 AM
Bob, knows I'm razing him.

But Shh.....you leaked the secret Bob, people are looking for those mushrooms. Shhhhhhhhhhhhh...... We gotta grow them first. :eek: Don't tell them about the orange one's K! :lol:

But then again Keith gave me some too. Thanks Keith! :mrgreen:

snaggle
03-12-2005, 05:26 AM
Don't tell them about the orange one's K! :lol:

orange ones :eek: I must have some :lol:

Brad

bulletsworld
03-12-2005, 05:37 AM
I mean WHAT orange ones! :lol:

muck
03-12-2005, 05:38 AM
I mean WHAT orange ones! :lol:
You opened a can of worms now!! :mrgreen:

Bob I
03-12-2005, 04:35 PM
Bob, knows I'm razing him.

Actually it would be razzing :razz: Razing means burning to the ground. :eek: Please don't raze me :biggrin:

But Shh.....you leaked the secret Bob, people are looking for those mushrooms. Shhhhhhhhhhhhh...... We gotta grow them first. :eek: Don't tell them about the orange one's K! :lol:

But then again Keith gave me some too. Thanks Keith! :mrgreen:

I would really like to see Keith's mushrooms in person. So far I am not very happy with the mushrooms I am "HOLDING" for Lee. Actually they are technically mine, as I paid for them, and possession is 9/10th of the law. Right :question: :biggrin: :razz: I will take a picture later to get a comparison.

bulletsworld
03-15-2005, 05:51 AM
Actually it would be razzing :razz: Razing means burning to the ground. :eek: Please don't raze me :biggrin:

O.h no did I say that. :eek: Oops! Thats for the correction Bob. :lol:

So far I am not very happy with the mushrooms I am "HOLDING" for Lee. Actually they are technically mine, as I paid for them, and possession is 9/10th of the law. Right :question: :biggrin: :razz:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I need say no more. :eek: :lol: :lol:

Btw... the picture of Keiths mushrooms are not that vibrant either. You know those macro shots. Been crazy busy these days but I will try to get a picture for you guys and post a pic up so you can see.

ABreefkpr
03-15-2005, 11:53 PM
Btw... the picture of Keiths mushrooms are not that vibrant either. You know those macro shots. Been crazy busy these days but I will try to get a picture for you guys and post a pic up so you can see.

The mushrooms might be more vibrant under more intense lighting, the ones I have are kept under NO flourescents.