PDA

View Full Version : Dry goods order at aquaria.ca

Richer
02-22-2005, 04:22 AM
I'm planning on making a dry goods order at aquaria.ca at the end of this month or the beginning of the next. Anyone want to piggy back anything on this order?

I'm probably going to be ordering a gate valve and a couple of float switches. I notice that if we order enough float switches, the price per unit goes down, so if we get enough people wanting float switches, we can probably save a few bucks on that.

PM/post a message on this board. Please don't phone me and wake me up in the morning, because chances are, I didn't write down what you want, and I probably forgot what you wanted by the time I realized what just happened (you know who you are :mrgreen: ).

-Rich

Murminator
02-22-2005, 05:13 AM
I'm planning on making a dry goods order at aquaria.ca at the end of this month or the beginning of the next. Anyone want to piggy back anything on this order?

I'm probably going to be ordering a gate valve and a couple of float switches. I notice that if we order enough float switches, the price per unit goes down, so if we get enough people wanting float switches, we can probably save a few bucks on that.

PM/post a message on this board. Please don't phone me and wake me up in the morning, because chances are, I didn't write down what you want, and I probably forgot what you wanted by the time I realized what just happened (you know who you are :mrgreen: ).

-Rich

Thought I would help everyone out on this one :mrgreen:

Reefhawk1
02-22-2005, 05:27 AM
You have a pm

Nice one Murray :cool:

Richer
02-22-2005, 05:42 AM

-Rich

Thought I would help everyone out on this one :mrgreen:

Cute... real cute :2gunfire: :mrgreen:

-Rich

Richer
02-28-2005, 04:29 PM
Looks like I'm going to cancel my order. I was hoping to be able to apply my livegood DOA credit towards my drygoods order, but it looks like Ivan will not allow me to do that (I'm not the only person who got this response). His loss I guess.

Next group order will probably be from Ocean Aquatics. Looks like they have a few neat supplies that other places don't have. Keep an eye out for a new thread. Sorry to all the people who were interested in this order.

-Rich

tedpolzin
02-28-2005, 05:50 PM
Yup same with me. I hope they realize they are losing customers .. I will never deal with them again.

Ted

Richer
03-03-2005, 03:52 PM
Ivan has agreed to give me credit on a drygoods order. So the order is back up. If you'd still want me to put your order through, please PM me asap.

-Rich

Murminator
03-06-2005, 04:05 AM
When do you want to do the order? I might be in for a bulb :cool:

400w for fitty dollas :eek:

Richer
03-06-2005, 05:27 AM
Ivan hasn't gotten back to me about how I'm going to claim my credit yet. If he doesn't get back to me by Sunday, I'll probably place my order Monday night, subtract what he owes me, and leave a note in the paypal order.

-Rich

Richer
03-09-2005, 03:57 AM
Order has been made, thanks to all of those who've participated in this order. You guys managed to add about $325 to my original order :eek: :mrgreen:

I'll get back to everyone about shipping and arrival date when I get the information.

Thanks again.

-Rich

Murminator
03-10-2005, 11:43 PM
Did they have any idea on when?

Richer
03-10-2005, 11:49 PM
Funny you should ask, I emailed Ivan my order (because of a special circumstance), and he still hasn't replied yet. I'll resend him the email again, but if he doesn't respond, I'm through with this company.

-Rich

Richer
03-12-2005, 06:00 AM
Order has been made, I will be PMing everyone what they owe me.

-Rich

Richer
03-12-2005, 05:01 PM
The order will be sent out Monday. Judging from how long it took my package to arrive here last time I ordered dry goods (using the cheapest shipping method available), it should take at least a few days before it gets here. I'll notify everyone when I receive our stuff.

-Rich

Richer
03-16-2005, 10:00 PM
According to Canada Post, the package should arrive at my place this Friday (the 18th). A weekend pick up from me may be possible, I'm unclear of my weekend plans, Saturday in particular and I don't know if I will be home to receive the package. I'll keep all of you updated.

-Rich

michika
03-19-2005, 12:03 AM
Did you end up getting the package?

Richer
03-19-2005, 05:13 AM
No I didn't. According to the tracker, it got here at 7:45 this morning... but I guess it takes them quite awhile to get themselves freaking organized! :evil:

-Rich

michika
03-19-2005, 02:54 PM
Did you pay for expresspost?

I'm asking all these questions because of MH blew yesterday afternoon and I ordered one online because it was cheapest and would get here the fastest.

Richer
03-19-2005, 02:57 PM
No, it was done through Expedited parcel. At 10 bucks shipping for 350 dollars worth of stuff, I'm not going to complain much. I'd expect expresspost to get the bulb to you in about 2-3 business days.

-Rich

michika
03-19-2005, 03:00 PM
I was told 3-5...

Stuff come in?

Richer
03-19-2005, 03:03 PM
Oh thats right, its coming from the east side... I forgot :confused: . I'd probably lean closer to 4-5 days then in that case. It took 2 days to get one of my packages over to BC using Expresspost.

The order hasn't come in yet, I expect it'll be on my doorstep sometime on Monday.

-Rich

Richer
03-21-2005, 09:07 PM
Our order has arrived! I just finished checking the stuff, and it looks like everything made it through the order in really good shape.

Please contact me to arrange for pickup and money drop off :razz: . FYI, pickups will probably have to be arranged for after this Thursday unless you're able to come to my place between 11am-3pm on Wednesday.

-Rich

muck
03-21-2005, 09:09 PM
Did you remember to order your stuff this time Rich..?? :mrgreen:

Richer
03-21-2005, 09:12 PM
Yes, I'm sure I did :mrgreen:

-Rich

Richer
03-23-2005, 04:34 AM
So far... Harvey's the only one who's picked up his stuff. I've only had Murray contact me about picking up his stuff. If the other people on this order could please contact me asap, that would be great.... having a box full of goodies sitting around unused is too tempting :mrgreen:

-Rich

Murminator
03-23-2005, 04:45 AM
We will shoot for next week when I'm back plan for me after Tues :mrgreen: