PDA

View Full Version : Regal Tang color switcH?

monza
02-20-2005, 06:56 AM
My regal tang that I have had for years, had a wild color switch tonight, ever seen this before??

His entire upper body normally black went a super bright yellow color for about ten minutes then switched back to his normal colorings? No change in his environment.

What’s up with that anyone seen that before? I freaked as did my house guesst freaked as I exploded from my seat for my camera trying t get a picture, I missed the pic, the fish returned to his normal color?

adidas
02-20-2005, 09:54 AM
My regal tang that I have had for years, had a wild color switch tonight, ever seen this before??

His entire upper body normally black went a super bright yellow color for about ten minutes then switched back to his normal colorings? No change in his environment.

What’s up with that anyone seen that before? I freaked as did my house guesst freaked as I exploded from my seat for my camera trying t get a picture, I missed the pic, the fish returned to his normal color?

That is weird, my Regal has never shown any color changing ability! I hope its not a sign of something wrong. :neutral:

Gools
02-20-2005, 12:32 PM
Had you feed him shortly before this happened? I've had a couple guys tell me that when the feed some foods, mostly from the cyclopeze, that they noticed a drastic colour change, shortly after feeding.

digital canuck
02-20-2005, 08:44 PM
Mine did that once, but at the time I didn't take notice of the conditions, other than they were "normal", nothing out of the ordinary. This was a couple of months ago on a Regal which is about 6-7inches long. Hasn't happened since that I've seen.

He's healthy,(likely too fat like his owner).

Wierd.

Rick