PDA

View Full Version : Fish for sale or trade

christyf5
05-04-2002, 05:23 PM
Hi,My roommate and I just acquired a new fish tank with her purchase of a new house. We already have plans for the tank which don't include the fish it came with. So up for grabs is a bicolor angel (3.5"), blue tang (5") and maroon clown (4"). Sizes are approximate and the fish have been in the tank for a number of years from the sounds of the owner. I have no idea how much to ask so make an offer or if you've got some goodies or corals to trade, its all good. I can bring them to the next meeting in Victoria or somehow get them over to the mainland (good excuse to come over there :D ).

Christy smile.gif

[ 04 May 2002, 13:23: Message edited by: christyf5 ]

christyf5
05-07-2002, 02:56 AM
Anyone???

ldzielak
05-09-2002, 11:17 PM
Christy,

I could be interested. I moved my 120g on the 1st and things are doing fine, but I have been gone for 1 week and no one finish setting up my 33g quarantine tank. The container I had my rock in with a heater stinks like fresh uncured rock. I will have to see how this tank goes.

Plus I'm not sure how a big clown will like my little perc.

Maybe they will have to go into the big tank if I want them, how soon do you need to get rid of these guys?

Lee

Jack
05-10-2002, 12:56 AM
Hey Lee, I got dibs on the Blue tang, I thought christy would have posted that. So now left is the bicolour angel and the clown. Sorry.

christyf5
05-10-2002, 01:47 AM
Sorry Jack, I should have posted that. Yes the blue tang is sold. Lee, I don't know how quickly we want to get rid of them. If you want them I'll hang on to them for awhile. No sense putting them in the big tank if you don't really want to right away. My roomate hasn't really said much about doing anything with the tank but its already running and all we have to do is feed it so it certainly isn't hurting anything so it can stay that way for awhile. We still have to unpack the house tongue.gif . All I've done so far is set up my computer, bed and now my reef tank :D

Christy smile.gif

ldzielak
05-11-2002, 03:48 AM
Jack I figured you take all those guys!! I would really like the Clown, those are one of my fav fish. The Angel I not so sure about how he will get along with my corals. What is in the tank for corals? Do you know of any bag / good habits?

If you don't mind waiting a few weeks, that would be great.

Lee

[ 10 May 2002, 23:49: Message edited by: Lee ]