PDA

View Full Version : coming to calgary, looking for sps frags

golden69_ca
02-17-2005, 02:24 AM
im coming to calgary this weekend and was wondering if any one has some sps frags i can purchase ?

thanx aaron

Delphinus
02-17-2005, 04:47 AM
Yellow caps, purple caps, purple acros, two different kind of blue tipped staghorns, yellow/green monti digitata, purple digitata.. fraggable anytime and I can set you up with larger pieces too if you're interested, these things need trimming pretty badly.

EmilyB
02-17-2005, 06:30 AM
Yellow caps, purple caps, purple acros, two different kind of blue tipped staghorns, yellow/green monti digitata, purple digitata.. fraggable anytime and I can set you up with larger pieces too if you're interested, these things need trimming pretty badly.

:confused: You offer these to the locals? :razz:

AJ_77
02-17-2005, 06:31 AM
no kidding - where were you when I was looking for acros?? it's like trying to buy BC fruit - all for export! :razz: :mrgreen:

adidas
02-17-2005, 07:51 AM

i'll buy a bunch.... i wouldn't mind some big frags ;)

monza
02-17-2005, 02:37 PM
I have lots just don't know if I'll have the time but I'll try.

Dave

Delphinus
02-17-2005, 03:21 PM
If there's anything in the tanks that you'd like, ya just need to ask!!! :razz:

Worst that will happen is I can't frag some piece. I.e. I have a large candycane that really does need trimming, but I can't do anything about it presently because I can't get a good angle on it with the frag trimmers (not without destroying the left side of my whole reef ... it will have to wait until I can take the rock out and transfer it to the new tank .. incidentally which will be about 6-8 weeks from now! Yay, can't wait BTW :mrgreen: )

Canadian Man
02-18-2005, 01:55 AM
I have a bunch as well. Many that Tony mentioned but a few cool other's as well.

Cheers

lorney
02-18-2005, 05:40 AM
would you happen to have a picture of your yellow cap and also your yellow green digitata. Also wondering if anyone in Calgary has frags of orange or pink digitata available.

Canadian Man
02-18-2005, 06:26 AM
would you happen to have a picture of your yellow cap and also your yellow green digitata. Also wondering if anyone in Calgary has frags of orange or pink digitata available.

I have bright purple digitata availiable.
As well as bright green and dark green.
:biggrin:

Delphinus
02-18-2005, 02:41 PM
Small amounts of orange digitata available.

I don't have a lot of good pics. Here's one of the caps from a month or so ago. Also just a shot of the left hand side of my 75g which shows the overcrowding issue I have going on. :redface:

http://members.shaw.ca/hobiesailor/aquaria/sps/caps.jpg

http://members.shaw.ca/hobiesailor/aquaria/sps/leftside75.jpg

Spiffy just couldn't resist getting into the shot. He's turned into quite the ham these days actually. :lol:

AJ_77
02-23-2005, 04:19 AM
I'm guessing this guy got all the frags he needed?

Canadian Man
02-23-2005, 06:46 AM
Got a bunch from Tony and I.

golden69_ca
02-23-2005, 11:11 PM
thanx to tony and jonathan . I tryed to get ahold of the rest of you but no answer at a couple of number . thanx any way i will be back in calgary in a couple of weeks to collect some more frags .