PDA

View Full Version : ANYONE selling lights????

djbravoleader
05-07-2002, 03:51 PM
Looking for a PC or MH lighting, with or without bulbs. I need something that will fit in a 17'' space on my 54 gal.tank. Any help would be great! Thanks!!

AJ_77
05-07-2002, 06:23 PM
Here's a thread that i might be interested in re-visiting:

http://www.canreef.com/ubb6/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=14;t=000033

And we could work a green brain into the price, maybe. But you're in Edmonton... ;)

Alan

djbravoleader
05-07-2002, 06:41 PM
AJ-Doing any skiing there LOL smile.gif Do you still have that light?? I think my lighting problems are solved thanks to Dez but I will get back with you and let you know if I need it (if you still have it). Might give me a reason to visit Calgary for the first time in my life (I'm from the U.S originaly). I would love to see your tank also smile.gif
Once again thanks!! As for the brain I will get back with you and maybe we can figure something out. Thanks - ROB

AJ_77
05-08-2002, 02:03 AM
Rob:
I still have it, yes. It's wired and ready to go, but not installed in my canopy. Canadian Man helped me (actually he did the wiring).

I've toyed with selling it for a while, because the hood needs modifications before it will fit.

Let me know what you think. My tank is 1 month old, if you come down for a visit, bring your skis sure, but we'll have to show off some other Calgary tanks. Mine got its first frags tonight from the local brotherhood of reefers (we had a meeting at my place).

Cheers,

Alan