PDA

View Full Version : Saying hi to all the old faces

BCOrchidGuy
02-15-2005, 12:23 AM
Hi I'm back, recovering from a divorce, broke but happy I'm giving some thought to a new nano to slowly build. Money is super tight but I have to do something. I've got a nice little apartment in New West with a 90 gallon tank that's empty. I'd like to do it in Salt water but I can't afford to get going on it right now so maybe a 27/30 gallon.... Anyway, hope everyone is doing well, I read through some posts, lots going on as usual.

Doug

Aquattro
02-15-2005, 12:54 AM
Hey Doug, welcome back.

sumpfinfishe
02-15-2005, 02:29 AM
Hey Doug long time no hear :biggrin:

Yeah there's alway's sumpfin happening on here!

I guess we will see ya at a LFS soon :mrgreen:

cheers, Rich

Beverly
02-15-2005, 03:04 AM
Hey, Doug. Nice to see you back :biggrin: Good luck with your new life. Been through the same thing several years ago. Tough stuff, indeed :sad:

AJ_77
02-15-2005, 04:40 AM
:lol: :lol: :lol:

For a split second, I thought it said "Saying hi to all the old feces" and I thought, what the HECK???

:lol: :lol: :lol: Glad I took a second look... good to see you back!

SeaHorse_Fanatic
02-15-2005, 06:51 AM
Hi neighbour. I'm also in Burnaby, just 5 min. from KingEd's so if you feel the need for a reef fix (or talk fish/corals/clams), give me a buzz & if it works out, come on over. :biggrin: Reefers gotta stick together.

Anthony

pm me if you want a contact number.

Doug
02-15-2005, 02:23 PM
:smile: Hi Doug

BCOrchidGuy
02-15-2005, 04:26 PM
Thanks for the wbs everyone I really appreciate it.

AJ, that was just funny as heck but you know I've always thought better than that of everyone here.

Anthony I used to live 5 min from King Ed as well, Canada Way and 16th. I go in there all the time still to visit Eric and Robert.

Thanks again folks.

Doug