PDA

View Full Version : In need of a electrician

Zerandise
02-04-2005, 11:32 PM
Anyone here or know of a electrician. I need to put in a couple breakers and a couple plugs for my new setup before it goes online. I assume with all the big power we use that someone knows someone (with any hope anyway). I am hoping it wont be too hard as the breaker box is about 20 inches from the tank.

Thanks much guys!!!

Azilla
02-05-2005, 12:15 AM
write down the modle of your breaker box on the front of it. Take it to a hardware store but the breaker and some wire clamps. Now on your breaker box u will see unused Knockouts. To be safe power off the entire box take out the knock out and put the threaded wire clamp into the knockout. Run your wire threw and wire it to the breaker. make sure if u dont have the wire hooked to a plug or your circut u have caps on the end. Now u Snap in the new breaker and power it back up. If u are running your wire out of the wall then it would be wise to use flex. pull the wire threw the flex and get a flex connector to hook into the breaker box.

For under my system i use all Liquid tight plugs and flex but it is real expensive

Willow
02-05-2005, 06:44 AM
i just did the same thing at my place zer. i'll pm you the name of my buddy when i get back from the coast and he should be able to hook you up.

BCWolfen
02-05-2005, 09:41 AM
Zer, you have a pm.

On a side note, coming over to Van on the 13th?? hopefully. Maybe we can get ya hooked up if you everything ready to go.

Also ROAD TRIP to J&L!!! :biggrin:

Zerandise
02-05-2005, 03:57 PM
hehe thanks Gerald :)

KarlK
03-02-2005, 03:48 AM
Let me know if you need a hand. Based in Burnaby. Liscenced electrician.