PDA

View Full Version : Hidden Reef

megatron_55
02-03-2005, 07:43 AM
Hey guys...just a quick question. . . Where exactly is hidden reef located (Burnaby? Vanc?) Also what "goodies" do they have? . . . everyone recommends me to check it out but not quite sure where it is. . . LMK peeps :cool:

SeaHorse_Fanatic
02-03-2005, 08:09 AM
Abbotsford. You can call them up @ 604-856-1433. I'm not sure which exit, but I think it's the Mt. Lehman Rd exit & it's just North of the highway, in the first mini-mall complex.

Anthony

Road trip anyone?

Zerandise
02-03-2005, 02:16 PM
thats right. i was there a couple weeks ago. I want to head back oput again and grab some rock as they had some KILLER rock in when i was there!

always up for road trips :)

megatron_55
02-03-2005, 04:13 PM
Road Trip!!! Sounds like fun you guys ... we should do it . . . I'm going for sure but I don't have a van to fit everyone . . . LMK if you guys want to go. . . :biggrin:

Rikko
02-03-2005, 04:32 PM
Easy to find! Follow Hwy 1 Eastbound and get off at the Mt. Lehman Rd. exit (I think it's exit 84 or 86). Take a left (you may even be forced left) over the highway and turn left into the first strip mall complex you see. I think it's got a Tim Hortons or some kind of healthy eatery on the corner.

trilinearmipmap
02-03-2005, 04:35 PM
This is one of my favourite stores. I bought my live rock from them and it is excellent. This store has IMO the best service and most helpful staff of any Lower Mainland fish store.

Dale D
02-03-2005, 05:25 PM
I think it's got a Tim Hortons or some kind of healthy eatery on the corner.

You are right ,but, it is not Tim Hortons it is a small Scottish health food eatery called McDonalds. :mrgreen:

muck
02-03-2005, 05:28 PM
Any information as to when the muchly anticipated website will be launched..?? :biggrin:

Willow
02-03-2005, 05:43 PM

You are right ,but, it is not Tim Hortons it is a small Scottish health food eatery called McDonalds. :mrgreen:

dale do you have a website yet?

Dale D
02-03-2005, 05:50 PM
Not yet.

Too many other things on the go. New plant tank, new coral tank, new display reef. Then again I'm not doing the website, so, those projects shouldn't matter anyways. You'll have to ask Damon about it :mrgreen: if you come in.

Willow
02-03-2005, 06:00 PM
Not yet.

Too many other things on the go. New plant tank, new coral tank, new display reef. Then again I'm not doing the website, so, those projects shouldn't matter anyways. You'll have to ask Damon about it :mrgreen: if you come in.

wink wink... i'll build you a killer site for trade :mrgreen:

AJ_77
02-03-2005, 06:42 PM

oh CRAP - i can't believe we stopped right there for burgers and coffees - and didn't know you guys were RIGHT THERE...

shoot. :confused: its not like we get out that way often... course it might be tough to talk the family into stopping for an hour or two while we browse "fish stuff"... :mrgreen: