PDA

View Full Version : Tank Raised Bangaii Cardinals

canadawest
04-02-2002, 05:46 PM
For those interested in buying tank raised baby Bangaii Cardinals, the current brood will be ready to go in 1-2 more weeks and I am currently taking orders for them now.

Price is still only $20 each.

Pickup must be made on or before Sunday, April 14th. They will be .75" to 1" across by pickup time. Available only to local reefers who can pickup. Mail order is available through Seacare.org for those interested outside the Lower Mainland/Vancouver Island. (Pricing different at Seacare.org)

Email me to confirm purchase as I will be holding on a first come, first served basis.

Great fish for nano (over 10gal), reef and community fish-only tanks. Beautiful, graceful, docile, harmless to corals and other fish.

Pics available at my weblink below.

canadawest
04-09-2002, 06:19 PM
Ready for pickup anytime this week until Sunday, April 14th.

If you haven't already confirmed a reservation, please contact me before Friday. All babies unreserved by Friday will be going to Seacare.

Reefmaster
04-09-2002, 10:48 PM
sorry andrew
i know i said i wanted a couple and i do, but i won't be over again in time...unless someone else is going over or coming this way...
shane

canadawest
04-13-2002, 12:16 AM
To all those who expressed interest in getting some tank raised Bangaiis, today is the last day for reservations.

Please contact me today to confirm your weekend pickup.

After Monday, the remaining ones are going to Seacare, and you can deal with Seacare directly.