PDA

View Full Version : PLEASE post pictures when offering frags! (nt)

BrainVat
01-31-2005, 04:41 AM
nt

G1GY
01-31-2005, 05:20 AM
nt

Can you please post a pic of the NT you have for sale?

I might be interested. :biggrin:

Canadian Man
01-31-2005, 05:26 AM
:lol: To be reasonable, consider the fact that not everyone has a digital camera or access to one.

Willow
01-31-2005, 06:03 AM
it sure makes it easier than to continually ask for a pic everytime. dang with the amount of money people invest in their tanks a digital camera should be nothing, actually you can get a camera for the price of a halide bulb these days. i actually consider the camera part of my tank setup so i can measure how stuff is growing.

megatron_55
01-31-2005, 06:35 AM
it sure makes it easier than to continually ask for a pic everytime. dang with the amount of money people invest in their tanks a digital camera should be nothing, actually you can get a camera for the price of a halide bulb these days. i actually consider the camera part of my tank setup so i can measure how stuff is growing.

True, true . . . BUT . . . it is quite annoying to take frag pics specially if you have 10+ frags to take a picture of. . . plus you have to edit it for sizing but first u have to find a program that can do that THEN try to figure out how to post them up :exclaim: :exclaim: :exclaim: WHEW! But then again. . . THATS if you have a digi cam :eek: if you don't . . . ur fresh outa luck . . .

Also . . I don't mean to be defensive but when you said "dang with the amount of money people invest in their tanks a digital camera should be nothing" . . . now now . . . I have enough money to buy a digi cam or two but I really don't wanna buy a digi cam just so that I can post them up here on canreef :rolleyes:

Cheers- :drinking:

BrainVat
01-31-2005, 06:45 AM
Try taking a single shot of all of them, then mark up the picture with numbers. For reference, put a plastic ruler in the tank.

...just a suggestion :)

G1GY
01-31-2005, 06:56 AM
And send me a sample for verification! :biggrin:

megatron_55
01-31-2005, 07:12 AM
Try taking a single shot of all of them, then mark up the picture with numbers. For reference, put a plastic ruler in the tank.

...just a suggestion :)

What if you have a 230 gallon tank??? . . . Just wont work . . . sorry to burst your bubble :evil: