PDA

View Full Version : FS: Square reactor (very large); Calgary

Delphinus
01-30-2005, 11:14 PM
I have a calcium reactor based on DJ88's design although it is one of the largest you'll ever see of this design. It is a twin of the reactor that Canadian Man uses on his tank (we made them together). I've moved onto a different design and this is taking up storage space in my basement that I need back.

Includes the plumbing and what not, but before anyone asks ... no for $150 it does not include any CO2 cylinder, regulator or solenoid. (Wouldn't that be nice! But ah yeah .. um, no.)

I will post some pictures of it later.

Price reduced: now $100

Will consider shipping.

mr_alberta
01-30-2005, 11:20 PM
Oh Tony...why didn't you mention this yesterday at the meet..

Delphinus
01-30-2005, 11:22 PM
You didn't ask! :razz: Seriously, sorry. I've just been doing some housecleaning today.

Delphinus
01-31-2005, 04:02 PM
Here's a partial view. Lid and plumbing to pump not shown (can show fully assembled but I don't have a picture of that handy).

http://members.shaw.ca/hobiesailor/aquaria/4sale/reactor.jpg

I should mention that the pump isn't included either. Sorry.

Delphinus
02-08-2005, 02:57 PM
Bump. Price reduced. How does $100 sound.

Richer
02-08-2005, 03:12 PM
What are the dimensions of the reactor?

-Rich

Delphinus
02-08-2005, 03:52 PM
I will have to take measurements when I get home from work as I don't remember them exactly. In the meantime, off the top of my head, the reactor chamber is approximately 14x10x12, but the plumbing to the pump extends ... hmmm, must be about another solid 12" off the one side.

I have to be honest: if space is a concern (i.e., if someone is looking for a reactor to fit inside a stand), this is not the reactor to look at. It's HUGE. It's primary function is to hold a vast amount of media (if that is what a person is looking for). From empty it holds at least 4 packages of ARM, probably could even fit 5 in there.

Richer
02-08-2005, 03:55 PM
In that case, nevermind :eek:

PMed you about the other reactor.

-Rich