PDA

View Full Version : Making up some stuff.

StirCrazy
01-30-2005, 04:17 PM
I am making a Ca reactor and modifying a skimmer for a guy in town, just wondering while I am making some stuff up if anyone local needs a Ca reactor or skimmer. Give me a PM if you are interested.

Steve

IslandReefer
01-30-2005, 06:24 PM
Yup thats me! :cool: :mrgreen:
Anyone else in town need reactors etc, nows the time to get in, as it easier to do them all at once.....read cheaper :smile:

Aquattro
01-31-2005, 03:31 AM
saw the title of this thread and thought " what else is new?" hehe :razz:

StirCrazy
01-31-2005, 04:48 AM
saw the title of this thread and thought " what else is new?" hehe :razz:

Oh your funny :mrgreen: you got any days off comming up?

Steve

Willow
01-31-2005, 06:35 AM
outa curiosity what would a reactor cost? and what design are you doing?

gerrygab
02-13-2005, 07:04 AM
Do you have any pictures or drawings, I might be interested depending on the price.

StirCrazy
02-13-2005, 04:49 PM
outa curiosity what would a reactor cost? and what design are you doing?

Sorry Willow didn't see the post here, I can do a few different designs depending on what the person requires. the one I am doing for myself is based off http://www.jlaquatics.com/cgi-bin/shopping/jalstore.cgi?user_action=detail&catalogno=cr-pr2 that one but I am modifying it using a bubble counter on the regulator and making it up flow to reduce compacting. I like the base on this design as it allows for the fittings to go through flat plastic instead of trying to go through a curved tube and keeps the top clean. as for size, doesn't real matter much 4", 6", 8" and what ever hight you need. this is the stuff I need to know first be for I know how much it will cost to make one. I am going to be doing up a price on one I will be making for some one else in the next week so I can PM you about it when I get it done.

gerrygab, the link shows what I like to make now but with out the bubble counters on the base, a lot of places are selling regulators with included bubble counters now and for the actual bubble counter that is the cheaper way to go.

Steve