PDA

View Full Version : WTB Yellow Tang

Chin_Lee
01-29-2005, 03:19 PM
I know lots of people have these tangs which is why I'm posting a WTB in the event that somebody is looking to get rid of one. I'm looking for one thats about 3.5 to 4.5 inches long. I'm in no rush.
If you want a trade, I have acro frags, mag 2 pump, rotifer culture. PM for details. Thanks
Chin Lee

Chin_Lee
01-30-2005, 04:44 AM
nobody wants to get rid of their obnoxious over-agressive always-bullying mean yellow **stard? :biggrin:

SeaHorse_Fanatic
01-30-2005, 05:21 AM
Hey buddy, no need to get racist, eh! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Good luck with your quest to find a yellow **stard :lol:

Anthony

Chin_Lee
01-30-2005, 05:43 AM
Hey buddy, no need to get racist, eh! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Good luck with your quest to find a yellow **stard :lol:

Anthony

OK OK I don't know why I put int those asteriks cuz I really love Mustard followed by a few bowls of custard. :rolleyes:

megatron_55
01-30-2005, 05:49 AM
Hey Chin . . . I did have a yellow tang that I was trying to get rid of about 3 days ago, mainly coz I bought a purple tang . . . Anthony didn't tell u :question: :question: :question: Unfortunately my tang died yesterday :shocked!: and I just decided to keep my yellow fellow . . . just thought i'd let you know . . . Didn't mean to burst your bubble or anything. . . :mrgreen:

PS. do you have any acro frags you wanna sell?? I found out that I can keep acros in my tank after all . . .

PPS. Anthony . . . any luck on finding the clams?? Do you know any store that just got any shipment of inverts/corals? Oh Yah ... see you in OA tom! :biggrin:

Willow
01-30-2005, 06:47 AM
Hey Chin . . . I did have a yellow tang that I was trying to get rid of about 3 days ago, mainly coz I bought a purple tang . . . Anthony didn't tell u :question: :question: :question: Unfortunately my tang died yesterday :shocked!: and I just decided to keep my yellow fellow . . . just thought i'd let you know . . . Didn't mean to burst your bubble or anything. . . :mrgreen:

PS. do you have any acro frags you wanna sell?? I found out that I can keep acros in my tank after all . . .

PPS. Anthony . . . any luck on finding the clams?? Do you know any store that just got any shipment of inverts/corals? Oh Yah ... see you in OA tom! :biggrin:

actually big als in richmond got a huge pile of maximas i think.

SeaHorse_Fanatic
01-30-2005, 08:56 AM
Marcus,

I'll be there 10-2pm tomorrow. Hope to see you there.

Anthony