PDA

View Full Version : Chaeto

trilinearmipmap
01-23-2005, 06:58 PM
I am going to be in Vancouver this coming weekend (Jan 28-30th) and if anyone wants some Chaeto I will bring some down. Cost is free or donate whatever, you pick up, staying in downtown/west end area.

Nemo
01-23-2005, 09:25 PM
You have pm

trilinearmipmap
01-24-2005, 04:58 AM
OK for anyone who PM'd me wanting chaeto there are too many PM's for me to answer all of them so I will bring down 5 or 6 small packets of chaeto (enough to start a refugium with, it will grow fast). Anyway I will post a contact number and time when I will be in, I am staying at a hotel in the West End near Denman and Davie. So I will ask people who want chaeto to pick it up from me and I will have to figure out exactly when and where that will be but most likely on Saturday January 29th, for those who can't make it maybe they can pick up some chaeto from people who can make it. Actually if there is one person who lives fairly central in the Vancouver area if he/she wouldn't mind picking up a bunch of chaeto and letting others pick up the packages of chaeto from him, that would help because my time down there is limited and pretty tightly scheduled.

megatron_55
01-24-2005, 05:46 AM
Hey all . .. I know this prolly sounds silly but whats a chaeto?? :eek: Thanks!

muck
01-24-2005, 05:50 AM
Hey all . .. I know this prolly sounds silly but whats a chaeto?? :eek: Thanks!
Its a type of macro algae. Works awesome for refugiums!!

http://aquariacanada.com/osCommerce/product_info.php?cPath=2_131&products_id=388