PDA

View Full Version : *************Tank Tour**************

Nemo
01-23-2005, 06:49 AM
What does everyone think of doing a tank tour. I was thinking Feb 26 which is a Sat.
The idea was to do it for the areas of Coquitlam, Port Coquitlam, Port Moody, and maybe Burnaby. I figure around a 11:00am start

Even though my tank is still new I am willing to show it and get any advice. And I do want to see other systems and how they are done. If you are interested please respond in the post, with if you are attending, will you show your tank ( if yes leave city you are in) , and how many tanks do you think we should see in the day.

Thanks

Robert

SeaHorse_Fanatic
01-23-2005, 07:16 AM
That's right around Chinese New Year - very busy time for us Chinese reefers with all the feasting & celebrations going on :biggrin: Have a 12 course banquet that evening to go to. Some other weekend would be better for me.

How about others?

Anthony

Willow
01-23-2005, 07:20 AM
im in to go viewing. actually i started already :razz: i ran into anthony (seahorse_fanatic) and megatron at coral ocean and anthony invited me back to check out his beautiful tanks!

god it sucks going shopping for coral only to remember at the last minute that there is no water in the tank yet :cry:

megatron_55
01-23-2005, 07:27 AM
Hey guys . . . To: willow and seahorse fanatic . . . WhAaSsUp! (Seahorse Fanatic . . Thanks for letting me buy the squamosa :lol: . .!) I would love to tag along with the tank tour . . I am in delta but I wouldn't mind seeing everyone elses setup so I could plan my next tank . . . hopefully somewhere between 72-90 gallon bowfront with metal halides . . . they have a nice one in J&L's . . . comes with a metallic stand and canopy! Anyhow . . back to the tank tour . . . I can go anytime on weekends and we don't have to go visit my house as I live so far away from you guys . . . Just let me know! :mrgreen:

SeaHorse_Fanatic
01-24-2005, 06:38 AM
Have you GUYS considered that...

a different weekend might work better since, in case you forgot, that's also Valentine's weekend. My wife likes going on tank tours but I think she'd be a little perturbed if I miss Valentine's because of it.

Just a thought, since I've met BD's wife & Mega's gf and they might :agrue: :mad:

Anthony (happily married & trying to stay that way :lol: )

megatron_55
01-24-2005, 06:53 AM
OoOps . .

Xtasia
02-01-2005, 12:18 AM
I might be able to participate.. I got 3 new maxima and 2 sun corals I can show off to those who've seen my poor tank since then..

hopefully I can snag a few donations before then :)

Let me know, I'm in Burnaby.

Nemo
02-03-2005, 03:48 AM
Ok how about feb 26 for tank tour. I forgot about new Year

Robert

Tigger
02-03-2005, 05:35 AM
I should be able to make the 26th.

Steve

Tom R
02-04-2005, 02:48 AM
Count me in. As my tanks are in Surrey I would like to be a viewer on this tour. It is very difficult to include tanks from many different parts of the city so I understand that staying on the North side of the river is important. You will need 5 or 6 different tanks to make interesting.

Tom R

Willow
02-11-2005, 12:49 AM
is this thing still on?

Zerandise
02-11-2005, 01:50 AM
Im in if it is. I have nothing to show really at the moment but am into alot of looking :)

Nemo
02-13-2005, 06:38 AM
Yes it is still on but we need some peeps to offer up there tanks

Robert

BCOrchidGuy
02-23-2005, 08:15 PM
I'd love to go but I've got my son this weekend and he'd get bored quick. Maybe next time.

Doug

Tom R
02-27-2005, 03:53 PM
As i said earlier My tanks are in Surrey however if you need tanks to view mine is available.

Tom R