PDA

View Full Version : r/o filter

reefnut
01-22-2005, 03:00 AM
been wanting to get one of these.ive looked in hd but theres are way expensive.anyone know where to get one in the lower mainland for cheap?

Richer
01-22-2005, 06:08 AM
AQUA-SAFE SYSTEMS LTD
5908 Marine Drive, West Vancouver, BC V7W2S2
(604) 922-3030

Their ebay store can be found here (http://stores.ebay.com/The-Aqua-Safe-Pure-Water-Shop_W0QQsspagenameZl4QQtZkm).

Since they're located not too far away from you, you could probably just go and pick it up direct from them. Give them a call, I just placed a group order for a bunch of people up here in Edmonton, and the guy on the phone was pretty nice to deal with. A little slow with the computer, but thats forgivable :razz:

-Rich

Nemo
01-22-2005, 06:44 AM
They will not even let you pick it up if you buy it from Ebay. They are going to get that $25.00 USD from you no matter what

Willow
01-22-2005, 07:03 AM
They will not even let you pick it up if you buy it from Ebay. They are going to get that $25.00 USD from you no matter what

dang are you serious.. its local and you cant pickup? what about inserts?

i think next time i have to change all the inserts out im just buying a new system, they seem cheaper that way.

Richer
01-22-2005, 05:11 PM

Maybe they will if you order it through phone? The guy seemed pretty nice to me. He even gave our group order a small discount.

-Rich