PDA

View Full Version : *drool*

AndyL
01-15-2005, 02:39 AM
We need a drooling smiley...

Just got back from golds. Some NICE new SW fish in (Freshwater was nothing to complain about either - really liked those guppies by the SW tanks too). Wish I could have taken home the frogfish (great personality!) and the harlequin shrimp!!!

I gotta thank albert/dennis too - they had frags that fit my 2.5 :) (Got a nice brown monti and a little branching hammer)

Andy

Tarolisol
01-15-2005, 02:47 AM
Well that frog fish was crazy just swimmin around like it was crazy, the little shrimp were cool to to bad you have to feed them starfish. I picked my self up a orange spoted goby and pistol shrimp. They had a real cool wrasse there i forgot what dennis called it though. And a neat yellow headed goby i belive it was a sleeper goby.

AndyL
01-15-2005, 03:29 AM
Frog fish reminded me of my pup in a fishtank :) Would bend down to look at something... And he'd be right there in your face dancing around. Awesome fish... I may yet go back to get him...

Yeah too bad about the harlequins food needs - feeding them starfish could get rather expensive in time.

albert_dao
01-15-2005, 05:36 AM
I've had one for a year and he's eaten nothing but the hordes of Asterina spp. stars that I have in my 72. One or two a week is sufficient to keep them happy.

Bob I
01-15-2005, 06:15 PM
I've had one for a year and he's eaten nothing but the hordes of Asterina spp. stars that I have in my 72. One or two a week is sufficient to keep them happy.

Are those the little white jobs with the odd number of legs that show up uninvited :question:

Bob I
01-15-2005, 07:09 PM
Well that frog fish was crazy just swimmin around like it was crazy, the little shrimp were cool to to bad you wave to feed them.

:silly: Wave to feed them :question: I noticed you picked on someone who wanted pictures of a FOWL tank, so turnabout is fair play. :razz:

Tarolisol
01-16-2005, 06:50 AM
Oh you cought I, at list my chikeen pic was funny.