PDA

View Full Version : Spencer Vortex Blower

Seaquest
03-19-2002, 04:30 AM
I have for sale one Spencer Vortex air blower for a aquarium store or aquaculture facility. Model # VB-002SE-V. Max volume 46 CFM. This unit has just been rebuilt with new bearings and all electrical components checked, it is in perfect condition and ready to work. I will include the paper work from the service done on it in Jan of this year. Regular sugested retail price $940 US asking $450. I will ship to the United states and Canada wide only. I will only accept payment via PayPal. Please do not bid if you can not pay using PayPal. I will not accept any other form of Payment. I ship Canada post ground service to the US this is the cheapist for you, or I'll use what ever shipping method you prefure. Buyer pays all shipping charges. Item is located in Toronto Canada. Thank you for bidding. please contact info at rraquatics@gosympatico.ca this blower is three years older. You are bidding on one blower. Please note! I will be away at the Beaneath the Seas trade show in NJ from March 21 to 24 at which time I will respond back to all enquires sent durring that time frame.

http://www.interlog.com/~lmackeen/vortexc.jpg

[ 18 March 2002, 17:39: Message edited by: SeaHunter ]