PDA

View Full Version : New Product - Neat!!!!

wayner
01-14-2005, 09:10 PM
Check this out, neat!!!!, & affordable!

http://www.digitalaquatics.com/25720.html

AJ_77
01-14-2005, 09:45 PM
You getting one, Wayne? Let us know how it does. :mrgreen:

Any feedback on these units yet?

wayner
01-14-2005, 09:48 PM
No, I won't be the first, I'll wait to be second :smile: , haven't seen any reviews yet.

Quinster
01-14-2005, 10:06 PM
Asked on the 10th about this with no replies here, but on reefcentral people were saying the 1st generation ones had some issues buy since then they have improved it as well as replaced any 1st generation ones with said problems. I am just saving my pennies to get one!! Between the price, options and tech support mentioned on RC, it looks like a great buy.

Quinster "Digital Aquatics ReefKeeper
Hello All,
Has anyone purchased a Digital Aquatics ReefKeeper and have any good/bad reviews for it....am considering getting one.
Thanks for any feedback
Quinn"

newmoon "I got one of the first available, and had some problems with the unit reseting after any power outage. It got it replaced with a newer version(the one available now for sale) and it's been working great! Absolutly NO problems whatsoever. They have a top notch customer service too."

jpeavytx "I received mine last week and I am very pleased with it! There are some ballasts that cause interference, but those are isolated problems."

SHOmuchFUN " have one and had problems with the first unit as well. I was sent a replacement and found out they made changes to the fan/chiller setting so there is a 2 degree tolerance...

e.g. if your high set-point is reached, it will trigger the fan/chiller and not turn it off until it lowers the temperature two degrees. It's a bit much if you ask me. I can't figure out what to do now."

SeaHorse_Fanatic
01-15-2005, 02:58 AM
What's the price?

Quinster
01-15-2005, 03:06 AM
http://www.digitalaquatics.com/

$219. US with free shipping

SeaHorse_Fanatic
01-16-2005, 06:24 AM
Thanks.