PDA

View Full Version : Fish For Free...2 False Percs

Son Of Skyline
03-12-2002, 06:19 PM
I'm not sure if anybody's interested, but i'll give it a shot smile.gif I've got a small pair of false percs I want to get rid of. They just eat too much and I want to try something different.

Serious inquiries only...hahahhah tongue.gif

[ 13 March 2002, 11:56: Message edited by: Son Of Skyline ]

UnderWorldAquatics
03-12-2002, 10:30 PM
Nothing against your wish to get something different, but... If you think a pair of small clownfish eat alot.... just dont ever buy a tang or non dwarf angel. My vlamingii goes through a couple pounds of mysis a month, plus assorted algaes. emperor, blueface, majestic angels eat like pigs too!!!

Son Of Skyline
03-13-2002, 03:55 PM
Originally posted by deepblueaquatics:
Nothing against your wish to get something different, but... If you think a pair of small clownfish eat alot.... just dont ever buy a tang or non dwarf angel. My vlamingii goes through a couple pounds of mysis a month, plus assorted algaes. emperor, blueface, majestic angels eat like pigs too!!!<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">True...I guess it's more of a "wanna try something different" thing smile.gif

It does get annoying though, when I keep trying to feed my tubastrea and I have to fend them off constantly, even after I fill them up so fat that I think they're gonna burst!

I think I'll change this to "Fish For Free"...

Tigger
03-14-2002, 01:52 AM
How big are they?

I might be interested in them

Steve

JoJo
03-14-2002, 07:00 PM
Hi,

Are the clowns still up for grabs??

Danny

Son Of Skyline
03-14-2002, 10:25 PM
Well, they're kinda spoken for. I'll give it a week and let you guys know what's going on.