PDA

View Full Version : 230g Custom Stand/Canopy, VHO's For Sale

UnderWorldAquatics
03-10-2002, 10:35 PM
Im building a new race car and I need some money real bad, so Im thinking about selling a tank that I was setting up for myself. 230 gallon glass tank with rear left smoked glass over flow, 2" intake, 1 1/2" output, polished aluminum corner trim on corners of tank, Custom CNC cutout stand and canopy, 36" tall stand with 3 large front doors on euro hinges, 11" tall canopy with intake fan and rear venting, sprayed with extra coats of black industrial finish to resist salt, Custom aluminum reflector with four 4' URI VHO's New bulbs, waterproof endcaps, electronic ballast,
aluminum reflector hangs from sealed anchor bolts so air flows over and under reflector to stop heat buildup.

I was going to use 48"x20"x20" sump with 24hour lighting and ETSS 800 copy skimmer, 2700gph circulation pump, and 1200gph titainum shaft skimmer pump.
Any size sump you need is available, and I have the pumps if you need them.
For the tank, stand, canopy, and lighting, I would want $2500obo
This is a beautiful looking setup, the stand and canopy really make the package and I spent a small fortune on them! I can ship the setup anywhere it needs to go.

Any questions, just give me a call at
1-250-707-1313 or reply to this post.

Kind of off topic, hope nobody minds? but I have a unrelated pair of PapaNewGuinea Ring Pythons for sale, eletric orange and wet black rings. call for details. "Georgeous snakes!!!"

Dez
03-14-2002, 12:50 AM
Any chance of getting pics of the tank and stand?

Simon

UnderWorldAquatics
03-14-2002, 02:26 AM
Ill try to get some pics of the tank and stand combo posted by this weekend.