PDA

View Full Version : Books For Sale

Canadian
03-08-2002, 11:04 PM
Here's what I have:

</font><ul type="square"> <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">The Ultimate Aquarium - Mary Bailey & Gina Sanford
</font> <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Baensch Marine Atlas Vol. 1 - Hans A. Baensch
</font> <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Marine Reef Aquarium Handbook - Robert Goldstein
</font> <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Anemone Fishes and Their Host Sea Anemones - Daphne G. Fautin & Gerald R. Allen
</font> <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">The Tropical Marine Fish Survival Manual - Gordon Kay & Nick Dakin
</font> <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Corals: A Quick Reference Guide - Julian Sprung
</font> <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">A Practical Guide to Corals for the Reef Aquarium - Ed Puterbaugh & Eric Borneman
</font> <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">The Reef Aquarium Vol. 1 - Julian Sprung & Charles Delbeek
</font>[/list:u:206e86ce90]<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">

[ 08 March 2002, 19:10: Message edited by: Canadian ]

Acro
03-09-2002, 12:14 AM
Andrew will you sell seperatly? I'm intrested in the two by sprung. If so would you e me the price your looking for thanks.

Jamie

cvrle1
03-09-2002, 03:25 AM
Hey I would be interested in either of these two. Just give me the price

Corals: A Quick Reference Guide - Julian Sprung

A Practical Guide to Corals for the Reef Aquarium - Ed Puterbaugh & Eric Borneman

Troy F
03-09-2002, 01:46 PM
Anemone Fishes and Their Host Sea Anemones - Daphne G. Fautin & Gerald R. Allen

Andrew, I'm interested in the above. E-mail me a price.

Jack
03-09-2002, 06:36 PM
Hey,
I would be interested in this book:

A Practical Guide to Corals for the Reef Aquarium - Ed Puterbaugh & Eric Borneman

As with the others, could you email me with a price, etc. jackobeezer@aol.com

Thanks

Canadian
03-09-2002, 07:52 PM
I'd like to get rid of all the books at once; I'm moving in a month (and my damned room is going to be smaller) so I have to get rid of the library full of books I have (not just reef stuff BTW).

So I'd like to get rid of all the books at once ideally. The first person to offer me $100 for all of the books can take them.

Canadian
03-09-2002, 08:34 PM
Sorry to those of you who emailed me privately about particular books, but Darren just phoned me and offered me $100 for all the books.

Acro
03-09-2002, 09:32 PM
Andrew,

Now why would you post something on the world wide web for sale then sell to a friend that you are in contact on a weekly bases if not daily. You waste my time and others. I'm geussing by your nature you have done this just to stir the pot. My first impression of you turns out to be true. Enjoy your life.

Jamie

StirCrazy
03-09-2002, 10:32 PM
Damn if I new you wanted that little for them I would have been on my way as soon as you told me I was thinking you wanted like 30 bucks a book type thing.. hehe, oh well I guess I will have to buy some books for J&L

Steve

Canadian
03-10-2002, 01:38 AM
Jamie, calm down dude. I posted this on the board, went to work this morning without checking my email, came home from work, posted the info about all of the books for $100, checked my email for the day and the next thing I knew I had a phone call from Darren basically at the same time I was checking my email.

No pot stirring here, although your post was certainly inflammatory. Due to the fact that I respect you as a hobbyist I'll refrain from replying with a knee-jerk reaction to such a ridiculously accusatory post. As a matter of fact, the frequency of my conversations with Darren had declined in recent weeks due to my being busy with school and doing some research on buying a new bike, and Darren being busy with school.

And I deeply apologize for wasting the 30 seconds of your life you spent typing up an email to respond to my thread. Jeez, lighten up.