PDA

View Full Version : Thread for "Meeting Frag discussion".

Canadian Man
01-10-2005, 01:55 AM
So here is the thread for frag discussion for the meeting on January 29th.

I'll have my frag tank full and be offering most frags for $10.

Cheers :biggrin:

Bob I
01-10-2005, 02:03 AM
At this time I have no zoanthid frags available. I could make frags to order, so here are the pictures of what I can frag. Send me a message as to your desires, and I will make them. :biggrin:

Zoo1
http://members.shaw.ca/rcipema/zoo1.jpg

Zoo3
http://members.shaw.ca/rcipema/zoo3.jpg

Zoo6
http://members.shaw.ca/rcipema/zoo6.jpg

Zoo9
http://members.shaw.ca/rcipema/zoo9.jpg

I will have to redo the picture of Zoo10, as the centres are actually blue. :biggrin:

Zoo10
http://members.shaw.ca/rcipema/zoo10.jpg

AndyL
01-10-2005, 02:27 AM
Hey bob...

I still need some very small zoo frags :mrgreen: Remember loonie sized or smaller!

I've got a small rock (inch long - diameter of my index finger) of clove polyps that'd be up for grabs (paid like 25$ for it at AI - luckily the cloves have now infested the rock it was leaning on LOL).

Bob I
01-10-2005, 03:24 AM
Hey bob...

I still need some very small zoo frags :mrgreen: Remember loonie sized or smaller!

I've got a small rock (inch long - diameter of my index finger) of clove polyps that'd be up for grabs (paid like 25$ for it at AI - luckily the cloves have now infested the rock it was leaning on LOL).

I have about a dozen loonie sized agrocrete plugs. You just have to decide what you want on them. :biggrin:

Snappy
01-10-2005, 04:45 AM
As mentioned in my PM to Canadian Man I am interested in some frags. I am only running a 6ft pc light system but today stole the 4ft pc unit off my cichlid tank which made a noticable difference to my marine tank but I assume my lighting is still insufficient for alot of stuff you guys are in to. To make a long story short I am looking for items that will look cool but thrive in moderate lighting.
I know what you're thinking---"Stupid Rookies"! But we all have to start somewhere.
:redface: Greg

Cap'n
01-10-2005, 06:15 AM
Jon, do you have any of the devil's hand coral that are mounted? That piece I got from you a while back wouldn't stick.

Oh, I know how some of you feel about this stuff, but I would like to try some xenia, pulsing preferably. If anyone has some, bring it along.

I could offer some GSP's up for trade but I'm sure Jon has more than enough to go around.

Yep, nothing but the exotics for me.

Canadian Man
01-10-2005, 06:50 AM
I'll get some Devils had frags mounted for the meeting as there has been some intrest expressed.
Snappy your light could handle this one.

I also do have some gsp(green star polyps) frags in the frag tank at the present time as well.

DiscusZ
01-10-2005, 01:00 PM
Damn Wish could make it but I have plans that day :cry: I must have bad luck, each time these have happened I am busy :biggrin: \

well hopefully next time.

Jim

danny zubot
01-10-2005, 02:32 PM
I can make and bring snakeskin polyp frags (different kind of GSP) and toadstool leather frags, made to order though. Sadly I won't be fragging my puple and orange cap because all of my SPS took a hit from an NH4 spike.
I will be looking for zoos and softies if anyone will bring them.

danny zubot
01-10-2005, 02:46 PM
Bob said, I could make frags to order, but am not planning to post any pictures of what I can do.

Here is what I found
http://www.canreef.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=12644

Bob I
01-10-2005, 03:45 PM
Bob said, I could make frags to order, but am not planning to post any pictures of what I can do.

Here is what I found
http://www.canreef.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=12644

Only the third one down is available for fragging at this time. (orange centred one) :eek:

AJ_77
01-10-2005, 04:44 PM
Easy now Bob, don't forget about me. :biggrin:
I have only two "special"varieties of zoos, but they are likely going to the Zoo Farmer, so that he can make them available to others in the months to come... In the meantime I think I can make some Orange Cap available for the meeting, as follows:
http://members.shaw.ca/AJ_77/dec04_willcap1.jpg

That front piece could become a number of pieces, hard to say until it's broken off. It measures about 6"/15cm across. If someone wanted a bigger piece, every effort could be made. :biggrin: OR, the whole chunk.

Also have a couple small frags of the Edmonton Eskimo zoos.
http://members.shaw.ca/AJ_77/eskimo_zoos.jpg

PMs if interested, thanks. OH, I could use some Chaeto in trade if anyone has some.

Cap'n
01-10-2005, 06:12 PM
Danny, I'll take one of those toadstool leather frags too.

Right on, more birthday gifts from me to me!

Cap'n
01-10-2005, 06:15 PM
Oh, and I have lots of chaeto, how much do you need Alan? I'll bring a handfull.

AJ_77
01-10-2005, 06:48 PM
That sounds fine, Tim - thanks!

Snappy
01-11-2005, 12:39 AM
I think that I can be counted on to pick up on whatever frags are available
but I only have pc lighting so they would have to be condusive with that.
Thanks,
Greg :cool:

andestang
01-11-2005, 02:24 PM
I'll get some Devils hand frags mounted I'll take one of those Jonathon

danny zubot
01-12-2005, 05:23 PM

I'll make another one tonight. What is Chaeto?
My birthday is one the 20th, don't forget about me!

Hey Alan or Jonathan, any green monty caps available?

Canadian Man
01-12-2005, 06:07 PM

I only have purple and large orange.
I think Tony may have Green

Delphinus
01-12-2005, 06:10 PM
I can bring green caps, in fact, there's plenty of it I need to get rid of. How many should I bring? Maybe if anyone's interested in some, send me a PM so I can have an idea of how many to bring

AJ_77
01-12-2005, 06:13 PM
I will have to bust off some orange by then, Danny. Depending on the size you want (check out the pic above)...

danny zubot
01-12-2005, 06:32 PM
I have an orange one Alan but thanks. I'm going for the whole multi colored thing! Still have lots of toadstool left for anyone.

monza
01-12-2005, 08:46 PM
I have a more yellow-golden M. Cap. if your interested, fast grower.

Dave

Cap'n
01-12-2005, 11:17 PM

Chaeto link. Not the red stuff, the macro below it. http://www.macro-algae.com/

How much light do I need for a monti cap?

Canadian Man
01-12-2005, 11:44 PM
Monti's will grow under pc's to halides. I have some digitata under florescent and it does ok but not great.

So basically any conditions but more light the better :biggrin:

mr_alberta
01-13-2005, 07:14 PM
Hi!

I'd be interested in some Cap frags! I'd love a green one and a yellow one! I don't have frags to trade, but I have some cash...

Tony, can I get a green cap frag off of you? Who had the yellow again?

BlkWolfe
01-13-2005, 09:12 PM
Jon, id take a piece of GSP if you have some more to give

Ive got some green speckled mushrooms and large metallic green fuzzy shrooms i could frag if anybody wants

everythings still on startup so dont have too much

Canadian Man
01-13-2005, 10:04 PM
Jon, id take a piece of GSP if you have some more to give

Ive got some green speckled mushrooms and large metallic green fuzzy shrooms i could frag if anybody wants

everythings still on startup so dont have too much

Yup! Got lots!

danny zubot
01-13-2005, 10:05 PM
If Jon is out of GSP (which I doubt) I have a 3x5 inch shell that is completely covered I can offer.

Bob I
01-15-2005, 07:25 PM
I have made 11 frags today. That should satisfy those who sent me PM's. That will give them a couple of weeks to settle in. I am out of glue again, so another trip to Cambodian Tire is in order. :eek:

kuatto
01-15-2005, 08:04 PM
Bob
If all goes well,I'll be making the trip with a few others from here,so I can finally pick up those red zoos :biggrin:

Bob I
01-15-2005, 08:19 PM
Bob
If all goes well,I'll be making the trip with a few others from here,so I can finally pick up those red zoos :biggrin:

That would be good. I also still have two for Edmonto Eskimo sitting here. :biggrin:

medican
01-17-2005, 01:15 AM
Lets see.....

Ill be bringing a Candy cane(SOLD) frag along with some fuzzy green mushrooms with a small fist size sun coral(SOLD)...looking for trades and or sell cheep :smile:

Lets add a small green & brown Zoos and some purple mushrooms to that as well..........

looking for a hammer coral.......if anybody has one :biggrin:

Richard

PS
bringing some extra beer too...... :razz:

KTV
01-17-2005, 04:31 AM
I can also bring one or two small(2-3polyp) Green Candy Cane frags if any one would like one.

Mikey B
01-24-2005, 03:34 AM
The coast is clear and I really hope to pop by next Satuarday. The tank is pretty bare, so I'll bring some cash with hopes of taking home some frags and other goodies if it isn't all spoken for.

Mike

andestang
01-25-2005, 04:15 PM
With meeting coming near, I thought check if anyone has any micro algea for my sump, open brain or some Recordea's frags available.
thanks

danny zubot
01-25-2005, 05:13 PM
open brain or some Recordea's frags available.
Are you looking for open brains and racordia? Or are you offering? Cuz if you are offering I'm accepting!

andestang
01-25-2005, 06:28 PM
Sorry Danny, but I'm looking for the above mentioned. Where's Bob for correction of my grammer ? :wink:

bulletsworld
01-27-2005, 07:05 AM
Hi All since I'm coming up to the meeting this weekend. WOOHOO!

I may be able to frag sm frags of the following:

-Neon Candy canes (Maybe one left)
-Silver tip Xenia (SOLD OUT)
- Green star polyps
- Colt coral (Two left)

PENDING -Also I have a 4" dogface puffer (Kookie), chocolate & white mask colors. A really sweetie but will eat inverts. Loves to Krill but lately loves to eat silversides, the bag of food can go with him. For more details ......

PM me if your interested... I have pic's ready to go if you wanta see anything above...just PM me your email address.

*TRADES WELCOME*

thanks a bunch

Lee :mrgreen:

Canadian Man
01-27-2005, 07:20 AM
Just send you a PM back lee and sent you some pics by email as well.
I don't know if your hotmail account will accept the ammount of pictures I sent to you. Well See.

bulletsworld
01-27-2005, 08:56 AM
Just send you a PM back lee and sent you some pics by email as well. I don't know if your hotmail account will accept the ammount of pictures I sent to you. Well See.

Jonathan,

Got your email & your PM.....thanks for pic's! Emailed & PM'd you back.

:mrgreen:

Lee

AndyL
01-28-2005, 01:47 AM
Ok... It's coming down to the wire here :)

Now I've got a couple rocks with clove polyps on em - Does anyone want em?

Bob_I's got some zoos for me... EmilyB has some GSP for me, and albert better bring those white star polyps :mrgreen:

Anyone going to have a little extra chaeto to share?

Uhoh - where am I gonna put all this stuff :lol:

Andy

snaggle
01-28-2005, 02:43 AM
Bob you have more zoo frags to sell. I would like to buy one or two frags from you.

Brad

Jim Barry
01-28-2005, 03:01 AM
Here what I will have for sale at the meeting.....

2 pieces of purple acro with yellow tips ($20 each) (SOLD)
2 pieces of green digitata ($5 each) (one left)
3 small pieces of devils hand ($5 each) (
1 piece of orange digitata ($5) (SOLD)
2 pieces of orange cap ($5 each)

BROWN DIGITATA...... FREE TO GOOD HOME !!!!

send me a pm if you want to reserve anything.

Jim

Bob I
01-28-2005, 03:02 AM
Bob you have more zoo frags to sell. I would like to buy one or two frags from you.

Brad

I am still awaiting confirmation from an Edmontonian for whom I have been keeping a coule of frags for months. If I hear nothing from him I will bring them down anyway, and you can have them. :biggrin:

EmilyB
01-28-2005, 05:41 AM
1 large piece of green digitata - $5

Brown digitata that Jim snuck in my tank - Free

Green hydnophora frag $5

Pectinia Coral 4" - $10

Scroll coral - 4" - $10 - SOLD AJ

Cactus coral - 4" - $10 - SOLD Beth

Large tri-color acro frag $20 - SOLD Harvey

Funky frogspawn frag - $5 - SOLD AJ

Cluster acro frags $10

Detritus bristle stars - 10/$1

PM to reserve. :mrgreen:

muck
01-28-2005, 05:57 AM
Sent you a pm Deb.. :mrgreen:

chrisd
01-28-2005, 03:55 PM
PM sent.

Richer
01-28-2005, 04:58 PM
If anyone has any extra mushrooms that they'd like to get rid of I'll take them. They may be weeds for some people, but I like them :razz:

-Rich

Canadian Man
01-28-2005, 06:52 PM
I got lots in my fuge Rich. Check em out when your here.

cheers

Bob I
01-29-2005, 02:18 AM
If anyone has any extra mushrooms that they'd like to get rid of I'll take them. They may be weeds for some people, but I like them :razz:

-Rich
I am always looking for a chance to get rid of red mushrooms, so while I am bagging up zoos for the meeting, I will try to remove some for you. :eek:

kuatto
01-29-2005, 05:32 AM
I'm always looking for shrooms :biggrin: Also looking for frogspawn,or hammer,and differant zoos.

KTV
01-29-2005, 06:07 AM
I'm looking for some frogspawn and some ricordias if anyone is fragging.

Tarolisol
01-29-2005, 06:18 AM
I second the ricordias, but doubt anyone has any they are will to give up.

andestang
01-29-2005, 03:25 PM
I never got any response when I 1'sted :rolleyes: it a while back :mrgreen:

Tarolisol
01-29-2005, 06:28 PM
I've also inquired about rics many times before and its always a no go.

AJ_77
01-29-2005, 06:46 PM
I have some small orange Capricornis if anyone still is looking, maybe $10 worth.

Could bring it tonight - respond here or PM?

Mazi79
01-29-2005, 10:18 PM
anyone have a frogspawn frag they want to sell?