PDA

View Full Version : So your RBTA split? MINE SPLIT THREE TIMES!!!!

albert_dao
01-07-2005, 06:19 AM
WHAT THE CRAP? One RBTA in my tank just went through some kind of rapid fission. On the far left hand side of my tank, I placed one RBTA and it split last week. That was pretty normal. Today, both clones split!

Okay, screw this, I'm tossing them all into the 72 tommorow...

AJ_77
01-07-2005, 02:47 PM
Nice to know there's a reliable local supply, Albert. :mrgreen:

Bob I
01-07-2005, 03:01 PM
Are you supplying some special torture to make them split like that. :question: :razz:

Delphinus
01-07-2005, 03:33 PM
Yup ... sometimes that happens. Recent clones split or one will split twice at once.

And then of course there are those that won't clone despite all the hard wishing of their caregivers!! (Right Buk? :razz: )

Anyhow betcha feel silly having bought four of them NOW! Even your 72g is gonna be a one big field-o-anemone. :lol:

But regardless, congrats on your new ones. :mrgreen:

Bob I
01-07-2005, 04:28 PM
In addition to all that, Calgary is now the world center for RBTA's thanks to Albert's boss. :biggrin: Even in Edmonton they seem to demand more money for them. :eek:

albert_dao
01-07-2005, 07:14 PM
I knew you were gonna tag me on that Tony, haha.

I bought TWO. Two of them are for other people.

OCDP
01-07-2005, 07:28 PM
lots of splitting going on...

mine too split the other day... sadly i need to sell the clone because i only have a 20g tank! So...... if your interested in a nice, healthy BTA then I will be selling my clone.It's got a nice brown color with an awesome green tint/hue to it. Under actinics this thing looks completely green. I bought the original from Golds and within 4 weeks it split! Let me know... and if you PM'ed me... find a way to tell me cuz I never check there hah...

Scott

Delphinus
01-07-2005, 07:43 PM
(Sorry to hijack, Albert..) Scott have you thought about turning on email notification for PM's? You get an email if someone sends you a PM. Maybe that would work for you .....

albert_dao
01-07-2005, 07:48 PM
Or you could use IE instead of FireFox to view Canreef.

Us Firefox users don't get that helpful popup box notifying PM's...

Delphinus
01-07-2005, 07:51 PM
Yes we do! I do anyhow. :confused: It was just a setting, allow popups for Canreef.

The one thing that does kinda annoy me about Firefox though is that when I click on a smiley icon, it inserts it at the end of post, not where the cursor is. Hmmm the one and only place IE got it right.

OCDP
01-07-2005, 10:22 PM
Yes while I am at work I do not recieve any e-mail notification though? It's weird... but knowing it's up for sale will remind me to frequently check the inbox! I should probably put up a thread.... anyways.. sorry for that.

Ryan
01-09-2005, 03:25 AM
On a regualr basis how often are RBTA and BTA's suposed to split.

Tarolisol
01-09-2005, 03:37 AM
I use IE and i get the smily put at the end of the message.