PDA

View Full Version : FS PhosBan/RowPhos/Carbon Reactor

robert
01-06-2005, 01:10 AM
I have for sale 2 reactors that can be used for PhosBan, RowaPhops, Carbon or other chemical filter media. Go here (http://www.mops.ca/cgi-bin/SoftCart.exe/skus/fm/FMTL-PBR150.asp?L+scstore+tnbp0668ffe658e6+1104979599) for more info.

http://www.canreef.com/photopost/data/500/330FMTL-PBR150.jpg

$45 OBO each. Buy both at asking price, and I will throw-in MaxiJet 1200 for free; it runs both reactors connected in series very well.

blaster
01-06-2005, 01:45 AM
consider one sold.phone number 856-4966

blaster
01-06-2005, 01:49 AM
i'll take both for 80

Willow
01-06-2005, 04:12 PM
pm sent

chwkreefer
01-06-2005, 06:21 PM
pm sent

StirCrazy
01-06-2005, 11:03 PM
Darn I miss out on all the good deals.

Robert, did you take the pic? If so could you take a pic on the bottom and top construction for me, if I can't buy them I might as well build one. :mrgreen:

Steve

Aquattro
01-06-2005, 11:08 PM
The pic comes from the link. You missed these by a long shot!!

StirCrazy
01-06-2005, 11:11 PM

I saw them thismoning seconds after the "i'll take both" post hehe

Steve

kari
01-06-2005, 11:20 PM
Maybe someone that has one would be kind enough to grab a few pics. I'd be interested aswell since they look pretty inexpensive/quick to make.

Robert, did you take the pic? If so could you take a pic on the bottom and top construction for me, if I can't buy them I might as well build one. :mrgreen:

Steve

Aquattro
01-06-2005, 11:21 PM

Steve

They were both gone yesterday when I tried to buy one :sad:

StirCrazy
01-06-2005, 11:22 PM

Steve

They were both gone yesterday when I tried to buy one :sad:

so what are you saying, I got to build 2? :mrgreen:

Steve

Aquattro
01-06-2005, 11:23 PM
Go see Japato's reactor. Works great, costs about nothing to make.

Delphinus
01-06-2005, 11:28 PM
Maybe someone that has one would be kind enough to grab a few pics. I'd be interested aswell since they look pretty inexpensive/quick to make.

Steve

You guys really don't need pictures, although I could try to post some tonight for you when I get home.

You have a tube where you put media. You have a flange up at the top. Two ports on the flange, one for input one for output. The input goes down a tube to the bottom. You have a plate at the top and the bottom to prevent media from exiting. Basically a round piece of plastic or acrylic with many little holes drilled in it so water can still flow through.

If you've ever seen an upflow calcium reactor ... same thing, just without the recirc plumbing.

"Simple as cake. Piece of pie."

StirCrazy
01-07-2005, 01:53 AM
If you've ever seen an upflow calcium reactor ... same thing, just without the recirc plumbing.

"Simple as cake. Piece of pie."

so there is no shaped bottom on it to direct the flow reversal? I am looking at building a fluidized Ca reactor (a daltec copy) and it uses a inverted funnel in the bottom to redistribute the flow up wards. OK to simple then.

Steve

Willow
01-07-2005, 02:48 AM
well since he never got back with me i called j & l and they have them in stock for 55 bucks so it isnt that good of a deal. i think id rather pay 10 bucks more and get a new one.

Aquattro
01-07-2005, 04:12 AM
well since he never got back with me i called j & l and they have them in stock for 55 bucks so it isnt that good of a deal. i think id rather pay 10 bucks more and get a new one.

Good. You do that. I don't see how it belongs in Robert's thread. As always in these posts, make an offer to the seller, or stay out of it. Thanks.

bluetang
01-07-2005, 04:16 AM
Wendel has one at Ocean Aquatics. Not sure how much though.

Rob

Aquattro
01-07-2005, 04:19 AM

Rob

Robert doesn't need to know where to buy one, he's selling two. Please keep the buy/sell threads on track. Thanks

robert
01-07-2005, 04:21 AM

Rob

Robert doesn't need to know where to buy one, he's selling two. Please keep the buy/sell threads on track. Thanks

Thanks Brad.

Willow
01-07-2005, 04:54 AM
i was posting it for the benefit of everyone else who sounded like they wanted one. obviously he has sold these two so whats the problem?

Aquattro
01-07-2005, 05:05 AM
The problem is it doesn't belong in Robert's thread. And your tone was anything but "helpful". Buy and sell posts are for the specific purpose of an individual selling an item in his or her possesion and if you are interested in buying the item, make an offer. If it's accepted, take the deal to PM and be done with it. If, on the other hand, you just want to point out that the person has not repsonded to you and you found a better price, please do not post it in that seller's thread. Make sense?