PDA

View Full Version : green clown goby

reefnut
01-04-2005, 11:06 PM
bought one of these little guys at jl about a month ago.have never seen him eat and hes getting thin.ive tried evrything in the saltwater multipackand cyclopteeze but nothing.the fellow there told me that he would eat those kinds of things.what else should i try?ty

Azilla
01-05-2005, 12:00 AM
My green clown goby sucks. he hides and when he does eat him will swim out real fast then back into hiding. Mine eats all stuff that u feed. Now my yellow clown swims around and chills on my hand i always see him.

TNTCanada
01-05-2005, 12:04 AM
Try Mysis my yellow clown goby loves it. Mine swims around and love to hang off the glass or on top of my corals
Cheers
Tyler

SeaHorse_Fanatic
01-05-2005, 12:57 AM
Mine also like mysis & bloodworms. Even try frzn brine shrimp. Although it is far from an ideal food, the important thing is to get your clown goby to eat anything at this point. Once it is eating something, then you can take more time to get it used to some "good" food.

Anthony

Bob I
01-05-2005, 01:09 AM
I have a couple of the yellow ones (in different tanks) and they eat anything and everything I feed them. :biggrin:

hockey nut
01-05-2005, 07:21 AM
Just a thought

You may want to try feeding him the same thing over and over agian until he figures out that is the only food to eat.( i.e. Mysis )

My Bangia Cardnal was stubborn like that but he gave in eventually.

Something to try.

Hope it works. :smile: