PDA

View Full Version : fire worm trap

Aquattro
02-05-2002, 05:49 PM
Well, when you catch them you could send them to me. I don't have enough of them!!

ruck'n'reefer
02-05-2002, 06:11 PM
I'll take the fire worms also!! I think Darren may want a few too.

DJ88
02-05-2002, 07:45 PM
Well guys,

Why doesn't someone explain to our new poster why you two are clamoring for his worms. lol Hmm?

Yohan,

Welcome to Canreef. images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Worms thread. (http://www.reefcentral.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=31734&highlight=worms)

Take a read of that thread and all the links that you find in it was well. I am sure you may be pleasantly suprised.

Hope this helps.

[ 05 February 2002: Message edited by: DJ88 ]</p>

Aquattro
02-06-2002, 01:00 AM
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by DJ88:
Well guys,

Why doesn't someone explain to our new poster why you two are clamoring for his worms. lol Hmm?

[ 05 February 2002: Message edited by: DJ88 ]<hr></blockquote>

Um, er, we have too many corals and we need some of them terrible worms to eat some...ya, that's it!!
Joking aside, I did respond to a PM from yohan and asked why he thought it prudent to get rid of the worms. I haven't heard back yet.
Yohan, worms are good for your tank.

yohan
02-06-2002, 04:53 AM
Looking for a bristle worm trap.I meed to get them out.My tank is covered in them.Also looking for a cooperband butterfly.I am looking for a canopey for my 38g.I live in sask