PDA

View Full Version : FS: 180 gallon RR $400, ready by the end of the week.

piusma
09-30-2019, 05:57 AM
Upgrading to a 210 and selling my 180g, good condition but covered with coralline algae, glass painted black, have styrofoam glued on 3 sides behind the paint to help maintain temperature since tank was kept in garage.

Never dosed any medication in tank, good for corals. Moving fishes and rocks this weekend. You can have the live sand if you want as I'm going bare bottom, completely disease free since I QT all my fish minimum of 6 months prior to adding to tank. Can use some TLC, no other bad algae except film algae in this tank. Wouldn't recommend for display because of the Styrofoam but glass is near perfect.

Please bring a couple of friends, selling it at a bargain because I don't want to move it. Asking for $400, sitting on a 2 feet high DYI stand made with 4x4 and have mesh screen covers, everything goes with the tank if you want them.

Priced for a quick sale, located in Richmond.

piusma
10-13-2019, 02:54 PM
Update. All livestock removed, only some livesand left behind. Styrofoam removed from the sides, only back has styrofoam but not visible since glass is painted black. Wife really wants it gone so dropping price to $300, posting on craigslist tomorrow if no one from this community is interested.
Steven

fraggalrock
10-27-2019, 05:46 AM
Still available? Any pics?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

piusma
10-28-2019, 03:13 AM
Sorry, this was picked up on Saturday.