PDA

View Full Version : Getting out of the Hobby sale/giveaway.

Eld4nte
09-10-2019, 10:40 PM
Tank Shutdown Sale!

Hey everyone, I’m sadly going to have to depart from the hobby for a few years while I go to school. I can’t support the hobby and myself and I don’t know where I’ll be living etc. The tank has been cared for to the best of my ability on a limited budget for the past 4 years. Ideally I’d like to sell or give away the livestock first and then the hardware after, but I could hold anything until it’s ready to go. I ordered my light from China and I love it so I might want to hold onto it until I return to the hobby later.

I would honestly take like 5 bucks a fish/coral and then give away the stand and tank away.

Fish

2 Clownfish
1 Yellow Watchman goby (no longer yellow)
1 six line wrasse
some hermits
Coral
1 big GSP
1 duncan
1 Candy cane
1 Brain coral
1 Frogspawn
1 little orange zoa colony
1 big green zoa colony
3-5 Zenia/Kenya tree’s not sure (they multiplied, momma and babies)
1 hungry green coral that eats fish food

Hardware

20 gallon aquarium
1 Aqua Clear 70 pump - 10 bucks
1 Aqua Clear 50 pump - 10 bucks
1 eheim 150 w heater - 15 bucks
Like 15% of a 35lb salinity salt tub.
I also have a syphon and various test kits and other supplies (buckets, net etc.) that I would likely just give away. The stand I made from cinderblocks and a slab of wood. It would be free as well.

I'm Clint and my phone number is 587-889-2000 if you are interested in anything please send me a text. I'll be trying to organize everything to be taken on a Saturday or Sunday. Thank you.

EDIT - Oh I also have some pictures available but I couldn't figure out how to post it on here.

Eld4nte
09-12-2019, 02:32 AM
So far everything has been claimed but my GSP and my Kenya trees. I would be willing to give these away, this weekend would be my preference.

587-889-2000.

If nobody wants them I can take them to pisces right?

Thanks