PDA

View Full Version : Selling my setup..90G

JoelF
12-27-2004, 10:16 PM
Unfortunatly I am moving and am going to have to downsize the tank..I really do not want to sell, but, yo know..kinda gotta. It is a double drilled 90G tank with a custom Teak and Stainless Steel stand. The stand and canopy are really cool and done very professionally. Not your typical 2X4 setup. The actual "stand" part of the system is supported by a steel frame which has been etch coated and painted in Catalysed Silver Base at my bodyshop. The stand will never rust, and the rest of the metal in the stand is all stainless steel, right down to the European hinges... The rest is 1/2" teak plywood..very nice.

As I said, the tank is drilled in both corners with skimmer boxes. For lighting I have 2 175W 10,000L Metal Halides with 2 40W Phillips Actinics. The return pump is a 8 month old Mak4. The skimmer is a downdraft style run by a Mag 7. The sump is "custom" and works great, but is not that pretty, but still serves its purpose. I have around 80 lbs of liverock, a tonne of corals, (mostly soft), and lots of extras.

Pics available upon request. WILL NOT PART OUT. Asking $1950.00
My loss, your gain..
My email is joelfranske@shaw.ca, or reply here.
Thanks

JoelF
12-31-2004, 03:37 PM
bump

REEFBOY120
12-31-2004, 04:41 PM
I Know you said will not part out ,but I would be interested in the rock and the corals E-Mail me if you wish penny.ron@shaw.ca

JoelF
01-15-2005, 01:11 AM
Bump...lower price
$1700.00 OBO, Moving and must sell...email or pm me for more info and pics
Joelfranske@shaw.ca
Thanks.

JoelF
01-15-2005, 07:34 PM
Not parting out. Thanks for the interest though.

JoelF
01-18-2005, 03:47 PM
I Really gotta sell now. This is a great setup, lots of coraline and growth, lots of corals, live rock etc, etc, etc...I will send pics if interested. I will let it go at $1400 FIRM. This is a frickin' steal, you could easily part it out YOURSELF if you only wanted parts of it....Going once...Going twice....Sold?
Joelfranske@shaw.ca