PDA

View Full Version : Guaging interest: large finger leather

Delphinus
12-26-2004, 04:04 AM
This coral is getting a little too large for my system. I am putting this up to see if there is any interest for it as-is. Approx. 10" tall, 8" diameter.

http://members.shaw.ca/hobiesailor/aquaria/4sale/fingerleather.JPG

I'll offer this up tentatively at $30 OBO, or offers for trades. If no interest then I may elect to frag it up if there is enough interest for frags of it.

Thanks for looking ...

Quinster
12-26-2004, 01:49 PM
This wasn't offered in my shipment...or it would have been gone...lol

Dez
12-26-2004, 03:42 PM
pm sent

takphan
12-26-2004, 05:08 PM
i would like a frag
may be a quarter of it?

Tak

AJ_77
12-27-2004, 04:31 AM
I have no interest to "gauge" but it does look like a very nice coral.

:biggrin:

Cap'n
12-27-2004, 05:43 AM
I would also be interested in a frag if you decide to go that route. A quarter of that size would do nicely.

Delphinus
12-27-2004, 05:09 PM
I think "gauge" should be pronounced "gog." I spell it guage, because the "ghu" sound precedes the "age". The dictionary may in fact be on your side but this is my attempt to correct the English language. So I make no apologies for my spelling.

But this isn't about spelling...

Right now as it stands, Dez is first in line. He needs to reply to my PM. After that I guess I'll go down the list of people who indicated an interest in the whole coral. I will keep everyone updated. Thanks for your interest.

PS. Quinn, sorry that I didn't have it in the offerings list. My bad, I just came to the conclusion that it was too big to keep only a couple of days ago.