PDA

View Full Version : hairy green mushrooms

snaggle
12-25-2004, 03:40 AM
:confused: I have a question about hairy green mushrooms. Do they eat brine shrimp, m ysis and other assorted frozen food? the reson I ask this is when I fed my fish tonight the mushroom had some food land on it and it closed up in a big puffy ball :eek: kinda like when I hand feed my anemone. I got the shroom from dez and same with the anemone. I feed my tank corallife coral food and I thought that that is all it needed I feed the anemone ones a week caause he found a spot that the food dont go to, do I need to feed the mushroom some thing more too? please help I am so cofused. and is there some thing else I should feed my other coral I have GSP and to other kinds of mushrooms. I f you wants pick I will post some when I get new batts for my camera. :mrgreen:

Nemain
12-25-2004, 06:13 PM
Yes they will eat =) I don't think you HAVE to feed them, but htey sure like it~!

Bob I
12-25-2004, 06:23 PM
There is no need to feed them. You will probably find they grow fast enough. Then when they grow too fast you will be trying to get rid of them with little success. I know it took me a long time to rid my tank of all mushrooms. :mad: