PDA

View Full Version : Kessil a360w tuna blue for trade

marino
05-02-2019, 08:16 PM
Hi reefers, i have a kessil a360w tuna blue that i want to trade for a nice ledlight 30 inches long with bracket. I guess a 24 inch will do as long as the bracket is extendable. My aquarium is 30 inches btw. I need a good quality led lights that is able to support my coral needs. I dont have fancy corals anyways lol just have anemone, chalice, and birdnest.

I am looking for a part trade as well your led light plus some easy to care coral such as toadstool, kenya, xenia, leather coral etc etc

The kessil that i have is doing pretty good in my tank and my corals are growing but its too isolated and my tank has the middle plastic support so i can really center it. Thats the only reason why im trading it.

Message me i would like to do the trade ASAP

DKoKoMan
05-02-2019, 09:12 PM
Your kessil should be able to grow the corals you have described.

smokinreefer
05-02-2019, 09:15 PM
I modded my 65g center brace to a clear acrylic brace.

marino
05-02-2019, 10:19 PM
Your kessil should be able to grow the corals you have described.

totally! but like i said my aquarium have the middle support. i cant cut it because it will cause problem on my tank. so problem is i cant center my kessil because of that and im not getting enough light from the other side. i can only put my kessil on one side it.

marino
05-02-2019, 10:20 PM
I modded my 65g center brace to a clear acrylic brace.

im not really handy and i dont know how to modify it. thats why im just lookinh for a light that will fit into my tank without touching the brace. dont want any problem on my tank