PDA

View Full Version : White Rimless Red Sea Reefer 170 & Kessil Blue Light + more - $1250

Gafaye
04-20-2019, 08:33 PM
System purchased in 2016 from Aquawest, running empty since 2018 (live sand and rocks still cycled). I’ve tried, but it’s a lost battle between taking care of a toddler and a mixed reef tank. For the last year, the tank has ran without any corals or fish using a Tunze Nanostream (quieter and less top off required).

White rimless 34 gallon with 9 gallon in cabinet sump (Red Sea Reefer 170 system). Kessil LED blue light (for saltwater and planted aquariums) with gooseneck adapter and controller for scheduling gradual light changes throughout the day. Only interested in selling as entire package at the moment and would like to get this out of the house ASAP.

Total System Height: 54”
Display Tank: 24.5” x 20” x 20” (L x W x H) – 34 gallons

Price includes:
Red Sea Reefer 170 system (tank, sump, cabinet, etc)
Kessil Blue Light
Kessil Gooseneck Adapter
Kessil Controller
Tunze Nanostream
Jager Submersible Heater
Reef Octopus BH50 Skimmer
Return Pump
Digital Aquatics Reefkeeper Lite
Live sand and rocks
Magnet and whatever else I have lying around (some Red Sea test kits, carbon, food…)

Bottom of return pipe and backup drain pipe have been siliconed to the cabinet. Digital Aquatics Reefkeeper Lite power bar and controller screwed into cabinet, as is bracket for Kessil controller.

Pick up from Burke Mountain, Coquitlam, BC. Please arrange for self transport (containers, straps, blankets).

Gafaye
04-21-2019, 04:45 AM
Sold.. how do I close this