PDA

View Full Version : Book available

Bob I
12-22-2004, 03:03 AM
I have a book I bought years ago at Chapters for 50 bucks. It is "Aquarium Fish Of The World" by Atsushi Sakurai, Yohei Sakamoto, and Fumitoshi Mori. It is a hard cover book full of nice pictures and descriptions of FW fish. Should be worth $10.00. :cool:

Bob I
12-23-2004, 02:17 AM
Since I am not receiving a flood of orders I have listed the book on Amazon. The book is almost new, so someone might buy it. :biggrin:

Zerandise
12-23-2004, 02:45 AM
Tell you what. The wife would most likely love it as she is all over the FW. Shipping would cost a few bucks though.... I have a store in Calgary... If you would want to toss it in their trash I am sure it would end up in our warehouse and then in my wife’s hands.

;)

Bob I
12-23-2004, 04:30 AM
I will make you a deal :biggrin: , fix up the fouled up spelling on your post, and we will talk. :cool:(including the flour in your signature line.)

Zerandise
12-23-2004, 03:34 PM
lol is that better? I type to fast to think about correct grammar and spelling. I should slow down and take more care in my wording as well.

I always thought flour was good for a reef tank by the way.... something about making the light stick to the corals better?

Bob I
12-23-2004, 03:51 PM
I always look over what I have typed before I hit the "submit" button. I guess that is what I am anal about. :eek:

Anyhoo, what is the store you have in Calgary, and how far would I have to travel to drop the book off. :question:

Zerandise
12-23-2004, 04:30 PM
Discovery Computers

77 High Street S.E.
Calgary , AB ,T2Z 3T9

Not sure if its in your area. No worries if its not. I would not want to put you out in any way.

Bob I
12-23-2004, 05:17 PM
Discovery Computers

77 High Street S.E.
Calgary , AB ,T2Z 3T9

Not sure if its in your area. No worries if its not. I would not want to put you out in any way.

Everything is in your area when one is travelling around during the next few weeks. Do I just give it to someone in the place :question:

Zerandise
12-23-2004, 05:30 PM
you bet.
Just tell them it's for Rob at head office. I will have them ship it down with thier next batch of RMA.

Thanks much!!

wayner
12-23-2004, 06:29 PM
That's my buddy Bob who runs/owns that franchise in Mackenzie Town.

Bob I
12-24-2004, 06:40 PM
This does not look like it is about to happen. :sad: I just looked at my map. and found that store is about 50 kilometers from my place. It is one thing to give it away, but another to go to that much effort to deliver it. If someone from that area ever crosses my path I could give it to him to deliver, but otherwise it ain't going to happen. :cool:

Since the book is on Amazon currently I have tried listing it as available used. Maybe someone will buy it, and I won't have to give, or throw it away. :biggrin:

AJ_77
12-24-2004, 06:55 PM
I have a neighbour who's big into FW, Bob - in fact I will be tank-sitting for the next few days. I'll try to see if he has that book already - if not, maybe I could pick it up as a surprise for them.

Zerandise
12-24-2004, 07:51 PM
no worries bob!!! Thanks for looking into it for me!