PDA

View Full Version : Custom Stuffs for our tanks using 3D printers/CNC

mrhasan
01-22-2019, 03:49 PM
Although I have been away from the hobby for quite a while now, I still lurk here and maybe someday I will get back to the game. But I was thinking if there's any way to be involved in the community without having a tank...

I got a nice little digital fabrication shop setup in my garage now and wanted to get input on things that you guys think will help fellow hobbyist. Like that one thing you wish were available in the market or something that should cost 1/10th of the retail price. Over the years, I have become pretty proficient in designing and making things so it would be great if my skill can be used for productive stuffs and helping the community.

Please do share your thoughts/suggestions/things you wish you had in the hobby (that can be manufactured).

smokinreefer
01-22-2019, 04:17 PM
Well...

I have a eurobrace tank, and need an autofeeder stand with attached feeding ring.

Can't find a premade solution.

mrhasan
01-22-2019, 04:18 PM
Well...

I have a eurobrace tank, and need an autofeeder stand with attached feeding ring.

Can't find a premade solution.

Should be an easy thing to make. If you can show me some pictures of where you want to mount it and what autofeeder you want to mount, I can come up with something.