PDA

View Full Version : Aiptasia Eating Adult Berghia Nudibranch

themastr
08-11-2018, 12:42 AM
Hey Guys

I have some adult berghia nudibranchs for sale

$20 each (minimum of 4 per order)

I won't sell less than 4 because they will die. (It takes 2 1/2 months to get them this size)

Should be put in a separate container and the aiptasia covered rocks or coral should be put in the container with the slugs just like a Quarantine Tank. DO NOT drop them in your tank you'll never see them. They will never breed and you will say that it doesn't work. This is not a quick fix will take months until you can have about 25+ adults and they should eat a toonie size Aiptasia every couple days.

Will come with a pipette and container.

I live 2 hrs away from Edmonton and 5 hours from Calgary. If there is enough people I will make the trip down. Please don't waste my time.

More info:

http://reefkeeping.com/issues/2004-01/ac/feature/index.php

SteveConn
08-30-2018, 12:28 AM
I'd be interested if you have any left. I know they dont last long once you start seeing them. May have a few others interested in Calgary.

Thanks

Steve

toxic111
08-30-2018, 01:28 PM
I'd be interested in 8 or so. And I am much closer than 2hrs away.. lol

SteveConn
08-30-2018, 08:40 PM
I'm going to guess that the population crashed.. Once they boom, they dont last much longer.

I have 3 tanks I can run them through one at a time... probably extend the amount of time I can have them available for others..IF I can find a source.

themastr
09-13-2018, 12:23 AM
Hey Guys

Will be heading to Calgary this weekend Sept 15, 16.
let me know if you guys want me to bring any Berghia Nudibranches

thanks