PDA

View Full Version : Free live sand/mud/caulerpa (Edmonton)

Dez
12-14-2004, 05:53 AM
The new owner of my 180 gal tank does not need all 500 pounds of sand. So there is free sand. Bring your own bucket and a towel.. (I've been doing too much tank towel laundry lately because of all the sales). Pick up tomorrow evening (Tues). PM me for my phone number and I'll give directions to my house.

I will tear down the fuge tomorrow and there is tons of life in there.

This is your chance to get the remaining corals/frags/rock as well

There is lots to go around, that's 8 inches of stuff

dez

Stretch
12-14-2004, 04:30 PM
Hey Dez I'll take some, I'll be up there visiting my father..... I'll Pm you my cell number so you can get a hold of me.

Tarolisol
12-15-2004, 03:01 AM
Hey if you know anyone comming to calgary i will take as much plant life as you can spare.

AJ_77
12-15-2004, 03:38 AM
On a side note, watched some of that PBS TV special on the Caulerpa taxifolia plague in the Mediterranean and elsewhere... they blame that exclusively on us hobbiests, it seems. :eek:

Stuff should be outlawed... :mrgreen: And pot decriminalized. :biggrin:

Too bad marijuana isn't any good for nutrient export. (Wait just a minute here...) :confused:

Dez
12-15-2004, 05:39 AM
Thanks for the interest, I have cleared the refugium now...the rest of the live sand belongs to the new owner.

Des

mr_alberta
12-15-2004, 05:48 AM
Too bad marijuana isn't any good for nutrient export. (Wait just a minute here...) :confused:

Or too bad you can't smoke Caulerpa :mrgreen:

Tarolisol
12-15-2004, 06:07 AM

Or too bad you can't smoke Caulerpa :mrgreen:

Well have you ever tried? :lol: