PDA

View Full Version : BigShowFrags anyone have problems?

Gools
06-24-2018, 02:37 PM
I made an order the beginning of May on a temp probe, they called me back a few days later saying it was back ordered, I said no problem they told me it would be a week. I emailed the following week inquiring and they told me they would know in a few days. So waited the few day, emailed back, but no response. I have now send 4 emails spaced over 3 weeks now, and have also called and left messages. Just wondering if anyone has made orders and received if this is normal service from them or if I should be starting to look at making a claim?
Thanks

WarDog
06-24-2018, 06:26 PM
He's always been a straight shooter, so this is out of character. I'll text him.

Gools
06-24-2018, 08:14 PM
Totally disappointed. I did start a paypal complaint, and I did get an immediate refund from him. Such a shame, if my emails or phone calls were just responded to I would have gladly kept waiting. Now I'm up the creek, and now that company just lost my business.

Thanks for the response.

WarDog
06-24-2018, 08:51 PM
Apparently theres an issue with the GHL supplier.

Gools
06-24-2018, 11:34 PM
For sure. Things happen, delays, shortage whatever it may be. To bad a 30sec email couldn't have been sent in the 2 weeks+ I sent email without replys just very fustrating