PDA

View Full Version : LF- aquasafe 100 gpd rodi replacement filters

Major nc
03-16-2018, 05:46 PM
Looking for all replacements including membrane.

duncangweller
03-16-2018, 06:37 PM
Give EDS pumps in Langley a call. I've picked up filters from there before in a pinch. I just can't quite remember which ones I had bought. I think they are quite a bit more expensive than if you were to buy them from a well known American or any of the Canadian reef suppliers.

Another good one is the water guy website. More reasonable prices from there if I remember but you'd have to wait for postage.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Major nc
03-16-2018, 10:52 PM
Thanks I'll check them out. Just trying to figure out what's up with aqausafe. They shutdown but their website still sell filters. Anyways good to know thanks again :)

Myka
03-17-2018, 09:31 PM
You can use any brand...any of the LFS should have replacements filters.

dino
03-18-2018, 01:59 PM
I have a ton not sure on the membrane though. you can PM me what ones you are looking for if you want. I work in south surrey and could bring them

Major nc
03-18-2018, 04:40 PM
You can use any brand...any of the LFS should have replacements filters.

Didn't know that they come in standard sizes. Its my first time replacing them after almost 2 years :redface: I know 6-8 months but the tds has been lower than 3-4. It finally started to clog lol.

Major nc
03-18-2018, 04:42 PM
I have a ton not sure on the membrane though. you can PM me what ones you are looking for if you want. I work in south surrey and could bring them

Pm'd